Steam

The roaring sound of an engine of any sort is something that can either make or break someone's day. For Apollo the roar of an engine is something he normally looked forward to.

"Why am I being sent on another mission already? Let me be the background character that I was supposed to be."

However this time Apollo found the engine as a warning of the end.

"Kal'tsit must have put faith in you in producing results then."

Apollo turned to the women driving the truck carrying the team, her black and white color palette matching her personality and tone of voice.

"I know Shining but still, I'm a lazy guy. I should do some research on this place once we stop. How far are we Shining?" Apollo asked as he looked out the window the first time since they entered the nomadic city.

"Here."

The vehicle came to a stop and we all exited the vehicle.

"It's been a great many years since I've last stepped foot in Minos. Funny how both are for businesses that are both pharmaceuticals."

An old man with bird-like feathers coming from his head and a long blade resembling an odachi stepped out.

"Maybe it's fate drawing you to these companies Hellagur, whether that's a good thing or not is up to you however."

Hellagur could only give a slight chuckle. "Maybe you're right. Either way we shouldn't keep our client waiting."

"Couldn't agree more." A woman with golden hair and a white coat stepped out.

"Leizi do you have to be a stick in the mud. We already have Shining who's silence make you question if you did something wrong, you give off very much Kal'tsit vibes. Wouldn't you agree Akafuyu?"

"Don't drag me into this." She replied.

"Fine."

The group approached the building where the meeting will be held.

'This place seems to be similar to Greece then, at least on the surface.' This was the thought that entered Apollo's mind. The building they were entering had various stone pillars similar to the pillars seen in many western institutions.

"Wow, if nothing else being in Rhodes Island allows you to see many different cultures." Akafuyu said.

"That's something I won't deny, but since you came from Higashi then you have seen the beauty of Yan's architecture." Leizi said not quite bragging but clearly proud of her nation.

"This does remind me of certain places of my homeland."

"I'm glad to hear that you enjoy our nation."

In Front of the Rhodes Island team was a man in butler suit.

'Bull horns this time? Wonder if they are the main race of Minos.' Apollo thought.

"Now if you would follow me I'll bring you to Lady Pallas." The butler turned around and entered the building.

Grand would be one of the words to describe this place. The interior of the building was a lot different than what Apollo expected. He expected a standard lobby area that you would see in some high end company building, what he saw was a lot more impressive.

The main eye catcher were the twelve white statues at the edges of the circular lobby. All of them in possession of various armors and weapons. It was as if this was a scarred hall of tribute to the statues in a colosseum of sorts. In the center was the front desk but behind it lay another statue similar in color to the others, this time of Minos's insignia. All of this came together with a dark marble floor.