2. Muh dikhayi

It was evening almost everything was done with decoration....
Bondita was in her room getting ready....
Anirudh didn't came yet...
Bondita has lost all her hopes that he will come...

Bondita's pov
Rituals will be starting at 5:00 , it's 4:00 still he is not here. ...I know he don't want this marriage and he don't see he as his wife ....oh my god!! Why always me , I don't know what to do or say to him but I will ask him today everything ....moreover he will shout at me nothing else...but I will ask him...
Pov ends

Thinking this her eyes were filled with fresh tears ...tears were flowing down get cheeks just then Anirudh entered...

Anirudh:- hey!! Why are uhh crying??

Bondita turned and was shocked to see him ..she turned other side and wipped her tears...

Bondita:- no I m not crying, I guess something dust fell into my eyes...

Anirudh:- oohhh!

Anirudh went to washroom ....

Anirudh's pov ..
She lied....she lied , oohhh god ...I will her the reason for sure....and this time she has to answer me honestly...
Pov ends ..

After taking shower. He came out wearing his suit from the warddrobe..
He came near mirror and was applying his perfume....there he found Bondu was lost in him....
Anirudh's mobile rang that when she came out of her dream land...

Anirudh picked up the call and went near window..
He was talking that's when bondita went down...
After talking he turned and didn't found Bondu...
He thought she must have went down...
He too then went down...
They did all rituals which has to be done ...
Many ladies from village had came to see the new bride....they praises her alot...
Many teasing sessions took place by that ladies, which bondu and Anirudh felt awkward...
Soon every one left ...they all had dinner and went back to room...

In anidita's room..
Bondita went to washroom changed herself..
Anirudh too changed himself...

The climate was too silent.....
Suddenly both asked each other together:- why were you crying?
                  Do you wanted to do this marriage??

Both together:- first you

Anirudh became silent
Bondita:- Do you wanted this marriage??

Anirudh was silent again
But then he spoke :- No but let's start from starting...

Bondita nodded ...

Anirudh:- Why were you crying??

Bondita was shocked for a while but spoke:- I was not crying, it's just dust went inside my eyes so .....

Anirudh:- ooh!!

Bondita was going to couch but stopped when she heard Anirudh's voice
Anirudh:- you will be uncomfortable on couch , sleep here on bed , don't worry we will make pillow wall between us...

Bondita nodded and both slept making pilo wall...

Anirudh's pov
I know you lied me but why??Don't you trust me...what rubbish Anirudh , she doesn't even know you properly..
Pov ends..

Bondita's pov
He lied, but why...if he would have told me truth I would have done something for him...don't he trust me..what rubbish he Don't even know me properly..
Pov ends ..

Both drifted into a sleep as it was hectic day for both...

How  was the chapter?
Sorry for short update..
Plz vote and Do comment...
Bye