3. Pagphera

It was next day....
Due to alarm bondu woke up & found Ani sleeping...
She went to washroom did her morning routine...
She wore beautiful yellow & pink colour saree with her earrings and nuptial chain (mangalsutra) and also her hairline filled with vermillion (Sindoor)..

She went down & took blessings from shubra maa & binoy...
She then helped shubra to make Breakfast thill than ani too came down...

Bondita and shubra maa served Break fast to Ani and binoy....

Shubra:- Anirudh, today Evening come early as today is paghera ki rasam and you have to go with her at her house..

Anirudh:-but mom..

Shubra:- no ifs and buts...you will go and that's final , they will also feel good that there son in law arrived and ya you have to stay there for 1 day so pack your stuffs too..

Anirudh:- okk...

Anirudh went to office..
Shubra maa ordered Bondita to pack her and Anirudh's stuff...
Bondita after having breakfast went to her room and packed things ..just then she got a call...
It was her friend ..she talked with her friend till somewhat 1 hour...

It was now evening...
Anirudh came from office and went to his room..he went to room and was suprisef to see his back was packed too...
Bondita came and said
"Actually maa said to pack your bag too so I have kept your night dress & tomorrow's wear if you wanna change you can..."

Anirudh:- thank you..

Bondita just smiled..

Anirudh went to washroom and took a nice bath...we came out wearing blue shirt and black jeans...

Bondita had changed herself in anarkali dress

Somewhat like this 👇

Ignore mangtika..
She was looking beautiful...
Both went down took blessings from shubra maa & binoy ...

Batuk:- big d, take care of my boudi and come soon...

Ani:- ya ya i will take care of your boudi...ok ..now can we go..we are getting late...

Shubra maa:- yes go ..

Batuk hugged Bondita and Anirudh...
They went from there to bondu' s place ..
The drive was silent...

Soon they reached Bondita's house..
Anirudh parked the car and then both went towards the door...bondita impatiently knocked the door ...
Sumati opened the door ..
Bondita hugged her tightly that she was taken back. ...bondita started crying in her embrace...
Anirudh was watching them silently..

Sumati maa broken the silence and said:- don't cry baccha, it's just 2 days ...you are crying...Don't cry we will come to meet you na....now come inside the house ...
Bondita nodded & rubbed her nose like a kid...Anirudh smiled at her antics....

They went inside...
Sumati maa brought water ..both of them drank it...

Bondita:- where is dad??

Sumati:- he is out of station ...he will come tomorrow...

Bondita:- ooh...

Sumati:- you both go to your room and take rest...

Bondita:- come Anirudh ji...

Anirudh nodded and both went to her room...
Anirudh went to washroom ...
Bondu too went to washroom of her mom's room...

After sometime, she came back to room...
Anirudh was sitting on couch and scrolling phone...

Bondita:- can I ask you something??

Anirudh:- yes ....

Bondita:- pls say the truth...you really wanted this marriage or it was just for parents sake??

Anirudh:- but why are you asking it again and again??

Bondita:- because I know the truth ..just want it to hear from yours mouth..

Anirudh:- what do you know??

Bondita:-....

Hope you like it...
Precape:- facing the truth
Sorry for making you all wait 😔sorry for short update too 🥺
Pls vote and comment 🥺🤧