11. Bondita's college

Next day....
Today was bondita's first day in college after 1 month..
She got ready in kurti, leggings and white scarf....
She got ready her hairs tied in pony tail ..she had applied vermillion(sindoor) and her shaka pola (white and red bangle) also her nuptial chain(mangalsutra) around her neck and small silver earrings...

she had applied vermillion(sindoor) and her shaka pola (white and red bangle) also her nuptial chain(mangalsutra) around her neck and small silver earrings

Bondita's outfit...
U can imagine white scarf also...

Bondita's earrings

Shaka pola (red-white bangle) design in bondita's hand

She came down took blessing ...
Every one blessed her whole heartedly...
Batuk too wished her luck..

She was about to go alone but Binoy stopped her:- Bondita, anirudh will leave you till your college ...

Both went in car and car stopped in front of college...Bondita stepped out of car...
Bondita was about to go but Anirudh's voice stopped her...
Anirudh:- Bondita; best of luck.

Bondita:- Thank you, bye..

Anirudh:-bye..

Bondita went near college's gate and turned to again bidded bye to Anirudh , anirudh too waved her and went...
Bondita too went inside college..

She entered the class and saw there vedika..
Vedika was shocked to see bondita there...
Bondita saw vedika and smiled at her ..vedu too smiled back...
She took her sit beside vedika...

Vedika:- hey !! You here?

Bondita:- yes!! Actually I took permission from my in laws and they allowed me to continue my study...and I m here today..

Vedika:- Great!! Your in laws are very good..

Bondita:- soon to be yours..

Vedika was about to speak something but professor entered and they stopped there talks ....

Professor came and the lectures continued without any talks...

After lectures, bondita went to library and took out her favorite book and continued reading...
She almost forgot the time ..just then bondita's phone rang and it was batuk..she picked up the call..

On call...
Batuk:- hello!! Boudi where are you??

Bondita:- I m at college...sorry actually I was at library and forgot the time...I will be in home just in 10 minutes...

Batuk:- okk.... bye..

Bondita:- bye...

Bondita packed her things and left for home...
She reached home in almost 15 minutes...

She was welcomed by shubra maa

Shubra maa:- how was the day??

Bondita:- good maa... how was your day?

Shubra maa:- it was good enough...

Bondita:- can I help you in kitchen??

Shubra maa:- no need you will be tired...go and take rest it's an order...

Bondita smiled and nodded and went back to her room...she took shower changed in comfortable cotton salwaar kammez...
She laid on bed and closed her eyes....
She was so tired but then too sleep was so far from her eyes...

Just then anirudh entered the room and bondita opened her eyes ...and smiled widely...he too smiled back....

Anirudh:- how was your day?:

Bondita:- nice...but why are you at home so soon..??

Anirudh:- I was bit excited to Know that how was your day ...so thought to come soon...

Bondita chuckled at his statement..

Anirudh:- so tell me what happened today..??

Bondita:- first you go bad change...

Anirudh nodded and went to change...he came back and saw bondita standing near balcony...he too went there ...

Anirudh:- tell naa, how was the day??

Bondita:- just amazing...
Bondita told her everything and he was listening everything with interest...

Anirudh:- seems like you enjoyed a lot ..you will be tired ...let's go and have dinner...

Bondita nodded and both went to have dinner..after having dinner both came back to room...

Anirudh and bondita laid on bed...anirudh was not feeling sleepy...but as bondita laid on bed and closed her eyes...she drifted into a deep sleep...anirudh smiled at her ...soon he too slept looking at bondita's face...

Pls vote
Don't forget to comment
..love you all...