25. HIM

After 5 years later,

A guy was sitting in his room holding a photo frame in his hand... He was talking to the photo...

Why did you left me? You know na i can't do anything without you.. I can't leave anything without you... I knew from the very first day that you are special to me.. But no you are very very very much special to me....  I got to know when you left me.. Left me thinking I love someone else... But that wasn't love.. It was mere an attractions.. That to I got to know after meeting you... Your mere eyes says everything.. But that day I couldn't understood it nor I was able to read it.... I allowed you to go.. I hope I would have stopped you from going... I m really very sorry.. Please come back..  Please come back.... I lo....

Aniruddh  she went.... How long will you wait?? :- said kaka entering the room and breaking his talking...

Aniruddh:- I will till she comes back...

Kaka:- woh bhul gayi hogi tujhe... Kyu nahi samajhte tum!! Tum bhi bhul jao..
(She must have forgotten uh. . Why don't uh understand??uh too have to forget her)

Aniruddh:- I can't forget her... And I trust her.... She also remembers me...

Kaka:- why don't you understand?? What will you do till then?

Aniruddh:- kaka, please... From last 5 years I m doing barristery only and I have won cases cause of strength given by her and don't worry I will bring her back....

Kaka:- do whatever you want... I m going...

Kaka went and aniruddh just smiled...
Whatever happened but he can't loose hope .... He is living on hope from last 5 years ...
It is said na "ummidon pe duniya kayam hai" The same....
He is living on hope to meet her.. That they will be together one day...one day she will be with him...

Hope you guys like the chapter!!
Sorry for short update... 🥲
Do vote⭐ and don't forget to comment💬..
Keep supporting ✨
Love you all ❤