29. At house

Guy I m zinda... And sorry fir being bohot zyada late....
          🍁Happy Reading 🍁

It was morning and the starting of another week...
Today Aniruddh was gonna arrive at bani and bondita's house..

Bondita was in hurry as she has to run to hospital before aniruddh comes...

Bondita woke up bit early rather than her schedule...
She dressed up in her kurti leggings...
It was around 9:00 in the morning... She heard the door bell of her house ringing...

Bondita:- dii... Woh aa gaye...

Bani:- haa.. Shayad...
Ruk... Tu.. Na... Haa... Tu ye scarf odh le aur nikal jana.. He will not recognize you...

Bondita:- yaa... Right... Aap darwaza kholdo...

Bani:- haa...

Bani opened the door... And saw aniruddh standing at door step..

Bani:- aniruddh sir... Aaiye na...

He came inside and sat on the sofa in the hall.... Bani brang a glass of water... He drank it... She went to keep the glass. . . And came out...

Bondita came out of the room... Hiding her face with scarf... Aniruddh's phone rang... He stood up to take a call... Just then bondita's leg got tangled with mat on the floor... She was falling...
Bondita:- abb tu gai...

She closed her eyes tightly... But she didn't felt hard and rough ground instead... She found a warm hand around her waist.. The hands which always gave her warmth...
Yaa... Aniruddh saved her from falling like always...
By God's grace... Her scarf didn't move from her place... Now also her face was hidden...

Aniruddh to himself:- aise kyu lag raha hai jaise i know her... Mein janta hu isse... Meri bondita jaisa feel ho raha hai...

This happened with all of sudden... Bani didn't understood that what is happening...

Bani:- are you fine?

Listening to bani.. Both came out of dream land... Aniruddh made her stand... Bondita made a safe distance between them...

Bondita nodded her head positively... Saying she is fine..

This time aniruddh asked her:- are you fine?

Bondita got goosebumps listening to him after this year's...
But she recovered and nodded positively...

Aniruddh being the eager one... He asked to bani:- who is she?

Bani didn't know what to answer..
But thinking after few seconds she said.. :- she is my sister...

Aniruddh:- ohh!!sorry to ask.. She can't speak or what?..

Bondita snapped her head at him...

Bani:- na.. Not like that she is just.. Just.... Yaa.. She is shy...

Aniruddh:- ohh.. Ohk..

Now bondita ran out of the house... And sat in the cab which was already waiting outside...

Here inside the house.. Not thinking further... Aniruddh and bani started with there work...

...
....
.
.

Hope you like the chapter ❤
I know as always I m late... But really really sorry for being late... 🥲🍁
Please do vote ⭐ and don't forget to comment💬

Lots of love❤