32. Love helps

After wiping her tears she went to washroom washed her face.... Came in from of mirror to see herself....
Eyes were red because of crying... Nose was red.... Her whole face had became red... Because of crying hard.....
She keenly watched herself in mirror...
She remembered her moment in past with aniruddh...

Flasback

Bondita was in her room... Continuously walking in whole room... And aniruddh was watching her... Like she was walking from somewhat half hour and this man was watching her.... She was in tention... Says her face.... As her face and eyes expresses everything... He can say it from her face ....

Finally stopping her from walking.... He stubbornly made her sit on couch... Handed her glass of water.. Which she drank without argument... He sat on his knees and his hands on her lap.... He waited patiently till she drinks water....

Aniruddh:-abb batao.. Kya hua??.. Kyu kab se pehredaro ki tarah ghum rahi ho??

Bondita:- woh.... Aap jante hai na... Mein doctor banna chahti hu...

Aniruddh:- woow!! Bondita new information (in sarcastic tone)

Bondita:- jaye.. Nai batati m. Kya hua...

Aniruddh:- aacha... Sorry.. Bolo kya hua?

Bondita:- mere dimaag mein ek khayal aaya tha!!.. Agar doctor banne ke baad... Mere... Parivaar mein se kissi ka operation karna pada toh. Mere... Mere se kaise hoga... Aniruddh jii... Mein kaise kar paungiii....

Aniruddh:- bondita... Bondita... Itna mat socho... Tum doctor banogi... Toh tumhara dharm banega na... Ki sabki jaan bachao... Toh waise hein tum ye kar paogi... Tum operation jar paogi... Tum mein himmat aayegi... Ki tum bina koi chuk kiye... Operate kar pao...

Bondita:- par... Kaise... Aniruddh jii... Mein... Mujhse kaise hoga... How would.. How can i??

Aniruddh:- sab kuch hoga.. Bondita.... Agar tumhe lage ki aise kuch hoga... Toh... Haa... Tum.. Na.. Mujhe apni strength kehti ho na... Toh tum mujhe apne pass mehsus kar lena... Mein tumhe himmat dunga... Apni bondita ki himmat baunga mein..... Okay?

Bondita:- haa...

Aniruddh signalled her to hug him... She went towards him and hugged him tightly... And aniruddh too wrapped his armsaround her..

           Flashback ends

Bondita remembered and smiled slightly... She wiped her one alone tear...
She looked in mirror at herself...

Bondita to herself:- Tum kar sakti ho.. Bondita. You can do it....Aniruddh jii... Hai tumhare saath... Haar wakt rehenge... Jaise ki unhone kaha... Tha.... I can do it... And you know what... At last... Love helps....

Bondita went to OT.... And ordered what ever she needed... And after 2 hours completed her surgery.....and it was successful... Her eyes had Happy tears.. That she was able to treat and save her love of life.....

Hope you like the chapter❤
Please do vote ⭐ and don't forget to comment💬...

Lots of love❤