37. Meri Bondita

Bondita was lying on the ground with the blood oozing from her head....she was unconscious....
Few people came there and Called the ambulance....
And Bondita was taken to hospital....

Now, Bondita was lying on the bed of the hospital.....one of the doctor was observing her ...and another doctor was making the OT ready for her operation....

Someone called and informed Bani about Bondita being in the hospital and about her accident....

Bani came running to the hospital....

At reception...
Bani:- Bondita... Bondita Das...

Receptionist:- At 2nd floor she is being operated....

Bani ran to the floor....She was crying.....and why will she not cry...it was her like sister in teb hospital...she was fighting for Life.....

Bani called anirudh and informed him about Bondita......

Anirudh was shocked that bani knew Bondita than why she didn't informed him....but shrugging the thought he came to hospital.....

Anirudh was being discharged the day after operation as he was fine.....and cope up soon.....

Anirudh was now in the hospital at 2nd floor near the OT and looking at Bondita....Tears continuously Flowing seeing his love fighting between Life and death.....but he has to stay strong.....

After long 2 hrs....

Doctors came out...

Anirudh:- Doctor.... doctor... Bondita kaisi hai?
(How is she?)

Doctor:- we did our best to save her....and operation is successful....she will get her consciousness after few hours or may be 24 hrs...we need to wait....some complications are there...but we will get to know once she is concious.....

Anirudh sighed in relief...

"Thank you doctor...can I meet her" , said anirudh....

Doctor nodded and went..

Anirudh went inside....

He sat beside Bondita on the table ....he held her hand delicately....

Anirudh:- Mujhe yakin nahi ho raha ki tum mere samne ho...main khush hu ki finally I found you....but like this...if wasn't expected......I want you fit and fine......I want to for me.....Please get well soon for your Anirudh...Please...Get well.....please utho aur chilao mujh pe ..Daaton for not being with you.... but don't do this....I want you for us.... jaldi thik ho jao....Mishti..... Anirudh ki Bondita...Meri Bondita....I love you....Jaldi uth jao....please.....
I don't how will you react when you will know about me loving you...but its true...I sincerely love you to my life.....

Anirudh cried holding her hands...and gradually slept.....

He opened his eyes when he saw some movements in Bondita's hands ....

Precap:-
Doctor checked her everything was fine ......but... Bondita got excited seeing chocolate and behaved like child...

Bondita:- Uncle mein ye chocolate le lu? Please...
She asked like a child...
Doctor nodded while smiling and Anirudh looked at Doctor for answers..

Hope you like the chapter ❤️
Please do Vote ⭐ and Comment 💬
Comment your views about Precap?..
What do you Think?

Will be back with new chapter ❤️
Till then Byyee😙❤️