16. Vedika's pov

(Full chapter on vedika's pov when she gets to know about relation of aniruddh and bondita)

Recently I m at my home..
So long back I meet bondita and she is married.. Ahaaa!! Right she is married... And you know I meet ani too... And one thing she is married to aniruddh.. Yaa!! Right she is married to ani...
But what they said next shocked me.. They will be getting divorced just because me and Ani like each other.. Actually I got to know we don't love each other ot was just mere attraction and liking but unnhe kon samjhay!!

She comes to college regularly but that smile and spark in her eyes has lost.... The charm which she carries has lost ...
She is my best friend... And lemme tell you secret she too has a past.. 
I have sensed one thing bondita likes ani and he too  .. I don't have any problem infact i know we were only attracted . .. But aniruddh ko samjhana padega and i m sure he will understand...

I had asked her where is ani she said that he is out of station for some work... From 1 week she was looking dull and pale... I asked her but she said it's nothing....
I have to talk to ani... Hope he will understand me.

(Her phone rang) (b for batuk & v for vedika)

Hi batuk - v

Hi vedika... I need your help... -b

Always there for uuh ... But what help you need?? -v

It's for dada & boudi (bro & sis in law) -b

Yes speak up , I will help them... You have made any plan? -v

Haa!! Listen........ And then... -b

Samajh gayi - v

Good girl- b

Hmm!! Chal bye milte hai - v

Okk,, bye... Destination I will message you - b

Okk, bye and pal pal ki khabar dete rehna- v

Hmm, bye - b

Hope you guys like it...
Don't forget to vote 🌟 and comment💬
Your views on batuk and vedika's plan?? Any guesses??
Love you guys ❤