34. Aniruddh's pov

Aniruddh's pov

Ahh!! My head is paining like hell... Like it will burst any time... I... I remember.. That nurse saying that I was treated by Dr. Bondita.. Who is she..??.. Is she the same bondita... My bondita ... I don't know.. But I had gut feeling that she is the same... I want to meet her... If she is the same bondita... I want to ask her that why she left me?... She will not even know.. That how the hell I spent those 5 years without her   ... Like I missed her alot...

Her handmade food... Her voice... Her smile...her giggles..her laughter, her payal's voice(anklets voice)... Her smell... Her aurra... Every little thing I miss about her... ..
I want to know the reason behind her leaving me...

I was leaving in the dark... She came like sunshine and lighten my life....i was ice... She was fire.. Who melted me... And i liked being around her....

Slowly and gradually.. I got to know... I... I love her... Love her from moon to back.... But why.. Why she left... And... Here I m on the hospital's bed.... I don't know why...

Hey bhagwaan!!..... What should I do!?... God... My head is spinning... I need doctor....

Pov ends...

Hope you like the chapter❤
Please do vote⭐ and comment💬
What will happen!?.. Any guesses!

Bbyee
Lots of love❤