26. Her

Bondita's pov,

5 years.... It's been 5 years... I don't have words to explain how they went and how I felt.... Every single day... Every single day went like years and these 5 years went like births... I really really miss him... But... I can't meet him... I don't even know how he is... I left him... I know I did wrong... I know he always loved vedu my best friend... And she too loved him.. ..

I hadn't even talked with vedu my best friend in these 5 years ... I don't even know how how vedu is!?... I don't even know how aniruddh jii is?? My family... I don't know anything... They don't know anything about me...

I m living with Bani dii. .. She is my cousin sister.. And i haven't told anyone about her... And i m glad. That i didn't... Anyone at Aniruddh jii's place don't know about her.. Because if I have told about her... They would have definitely found me...

She is my another mother in form of Sister and i love her... She has always supported me.. She was always with me in my bad times... And one important thing that is common between aniruddh jii and bani dii is they both are barrister (lawyer) . . And i was happy when I got to know that she studied barristery...

Today I m "Doctor" Just because of her... Finally I made my dream come true... Just because of her....

I miss him alot... I miss aniruddh jii... But I know vedu and aniruddh jii loves each other and I can't come between them... So I left... I really wanted to say him that I lo..... Forget it... I will try to find about him without his knowing....

Pov ends....

Hope you like the chapter!!
I know I m late as always..
I hope you enjoyed reading...
Please do vote ⭐ and comment💬
Keep supporting 🌼
Love you guys... ❤