36. Unfortunate Accident (2)

Bondita planned something for Anirudh...she had made up her mind that she will confess to Anirudh....

She will not go to Anirudh and tell him simply "I love you"...no not like that.....but something special....with decoration and all ....

Now....
She is on the way in the car...
And while driving the car she was Reminiscing the memories with Anirudh in the days back then....

Past

Bondita was in the room when Ani came and saw her very much involved in the phone... basically she was scrolling through insta....

Anirudh saw that she was engrossed in her phone scrolling through her phone....
He thought something and started taking slow steps .. till now too Bondita wasn't aware....

Anirudh went to her and screamed "BOO"
And Bondita left her phone because of fear and she too screamed....

When she saw Anirudh she sighed and kept her hand on her chest to calm herself....
And Anirudh started laughing like maniac ...

Bondita:- aise kon karta hai ..

Anirudh:- main aise hi karta hu (still laughing)...now holding his stomach...

Bondita threw the pillow on him.....

And the same pillow was thrown on Bondita by Anirudh...
Now they both were running around the room... throwing pillow at each other....

Flashback ends.

Bondita's eyes had tears till now ...and her lips had a slight smile on her lips....and thinking of all this....she got distracted...and she didn't saw a truck coming from the direction she was going ....

When she saw the truck coming...she tried her best to control her car ...but all in vain.....

And not able to control.... The truck......

There was blood on the floor ....her eyes closed.....and heart beat stopped.....

Hope you like the chapter❤
Please do vote⭐ and comment💬
Bondita's accident.....😭🥲.... Anirudh's lifeline lying on the floor with loosing her blood...😭💔

Bbyee
Lots of love❤