33. Who is doctor?

It was 2 hrs after his surgery... He was still unconscious... Bondita was in her cabin... She was tensed.... That how much time it will take for him to come back to consciousness...

She went to check on him... She checked him and every thing was fine.... Just then she found him moving his hands... She ran out of the room...

Aniruddh after tries opened his eyes slowly.... And looked around to find himself in unknown surrounding....

Aniruddh:- mein... Mein kaha hu?

A nurse was present there... She answered...

Nurse:- sir, aap hospital mein hai.... Actually aapka accident ho gaya tha.. So aapko waha jo log the... Woh yaha le aaye...

Aniruddh:- tha.. Thank you

Nurse gave him some water... He drank it...

Here in bondita's cabin...
Bondita called bani.. And told her everything.. And asked her to come to hospital...

After few minutes...
Bani came to hospital... And went to aniruddh...

Bani:- sir, aap abb kaise hai?

Ani:- mein bilkul thik hu...
Waise tumhe kisne bataya mein yaha hu..

Bani:- woh... Sir.. Woh.. Yaha ke staff member ka call aaya tha.. Toh mein aa gayi...

Ani:- aacha... Waise doctor kon hai.. Jisne mujhe treat kiya...

Bani(in mind) :- kaise batau...
Bondu ne mana kiya hai...

Ani:- bolo na... Bani...

Bani:- sir... Woh toh mujhe bhi nai pata... Mujhe toh staff member ka call aaya tha..

Ani:- oh... Ek minute..
Nurse... Tumhe toh pata hoga na... Kon hai doctor...

Nurse:- haa... Sir... Dr. Bondita.. Ne operate kiya tha...

Ani:- bon... Bondita... Woh... Woh kaha hai...?

Nurse:- sir... Woh chali gayi....

Ani:- kaise.. Kaise woh mujhe chod ke jaa sakti hai... Bondita nai jaa sakti chod ke mujhe...

Now he had tears in his eyes..he was continuously mumbling this... Nurse gave him injection... And now he was unconscious ...

Bani(in mind) :- Aniruddh sir ye kya bol rahe the... I don't understand anything... He was literally crying.... But why.... Unhe toh vedika... Se pyaar haina... But I need to find out... Unhein puchna hoga... After he gains consciousness....

Hope you like the chapter❤
Please do vote⭐ and comment💬....
Commenttttt plsssss.... Inline comments bhi....

Bbyeee..
Lots of love❤