21. will be able save her??

He ran to search for her!! He was feeling helpless and guilty at the same time... Helpless because he wasn't able to find bondita and guilty cause he didn't heard her side and said her to leave house...

On the other side,
Bondita was lying on the ground.. She was unconscious. . Vraj came with a glass of water and threw it on her face..
Bondita came back to consciousness...

Vraj:- stay awake!!! I want to trouble uh a lot... Coz uh married someone else... You lier..

Bondu:- no... No.. I am no... Not lier.. Lier... You are... You are mad psycho....

Vraj slapped her hard that she fell and her lips started bleeding...

Here aniruddh was searching for bondita as maniac... He was walking here and there in search of her as lifeless soul...

Vedika searched every place she think vraj would have taken bondita.... But alas!! Due to her dismay she didn't found her... . .

Bondita was crying at her fate... But she didn't lose hope... She found a piece of paper and with the blood ozing from her lips and some from her hands she wrote "please help" And threw the paper out off nearby window..

vedika was near a house... Something hit her head that she saw was a paper.. She opened it ....in that paper it was written "please help" .. .

Vedika to herself:- kon ho sakta hai (who must be there?

She immediately called aniruddh and told him to come to the place.. She send him live location....

I know I m very late....
Very very sorry....
Hope you like the chapter!!
How was the chapter?
Do like and  comment...

Lots of love❤