12. Arrived

Within blink of eyes 1 month completed to there marriage....
In this one month they  became good friends...

Both were happy to get each others company ...but somewhere both were hurt that they will get separated...

It was Sunday...
It was evening...
Bon was in kitchen helping shubra maa...
Anirudh was in hall ...watching match on TV with batuk...
Binoy was not at home as he was in abroad for some work...

Suddenly bell rang anirudh opened the door...
There was a courier ...

Boy:- sir , your courier??

Anirudh:- but I didn't ordered anything..

Boy:- your name and address is written on it...

Anirudh:- OK..
Anirudh took courier and signed the paper....

He closed the door...

Batuk :-who was there big d??

Anirudh:- courier...I will open it wait...

Anirudh opened the courier and saw some papers...
He opened the papers ...and the very next moment he was shocked...batuk. noticed it and asked:- what happened??

Anirudh:- nothing, it's just.....just  business papers of dad...

Batuk:- okay..

Anirudh went to his room..

Batuk's pov
I guess something is wrong by big d's expression..but what's it..I need to know it...I have to talk to big d...I will talk with him tomorrow...
Pov ends..

Anirudh went to room and closed the door.....

Anirudh's pov...
Today was match so,me and batuk were watching it...bondita and maa were in kitchen cooking food..
Suddenly bell rang...I opened the door to find courier boy...but I remember I didn't ordered online...then what's it?? Boy said that it had address and name of mine.so I just took it came inside ...I opened the wrap...it was some papers. I opened another wrap...and the papers I saw I was shocked till core of my heart...I had to lie to my brother that it was some business papers...but it were not business papers of dad...it was divorce papers. ..I remember bondita said that she filed the divorce..bit unexpectedly it came soon...I want to spend more time with her...I don't know what are this feelings..but I feel good around her....she brings sukoon with her...but I have to say her truth...I heard a knock on door..I opened it only to find bondita...
Pov ends....

Bondita's pov..
One month went within blink of eyes...I m liking his company or can say I love his company...today is Sunday and there's a match ..anirudh ji and batuk are watching it..suddenly door bell rang...which was opened by Anirudh ji..he came inside taking some courier...he opened it and I saw a shocked expression on his face...soon he left to room..after some minutes I also made excuse and came to room to see room was locked...I knocked and he opened the door..he had that papers in his hands...but  which are that papers....

Me:- what are that papers? I saw you were bit shocked seeing that papers....

He:- this...this are...this are divorce papers...

He Completed his sentence...that's when I was shocked...I felt like land below me shaking...how can this happen..divorce papers too soon isn't it...
I have to reply it and stay normal...

Me:- so, what it's just papers ...you will get rid of me soon..and you can marry vedu...

I can see hurt in his eyes but why that hurt ....he love vedu....that isn't wrong...
His next question brought small smile on my face...

He:- bondita, we will still be friends na??

Me:- yes!! We will...

He hugged me...I too hugged him back...

Papers are too soon...but I have to stay strong..I can't broke in front of him or vedu..
Pov ends...

Sorry for making you all wait
Pls vote...
Do comment..
Loads of love