4. Facing Truth

Anirudh:- what do you know??

Bondita:- woh.. it wasn't my intention...

Anirudh:- what are you talking about??

Bondita:- actually, marriage first night when I was going to bring water , I was going through maa's room...so

Anirudh:- so , what??

Bondita:- so I heard your and maa's talk..I heard that you love someone else ...you love ve...vedika right??

Anirudh:- listen...it's not like that..

Bondita:- anirudh ji pls say truth..

Anirudh:- OK, listen..yes you heard it right..I love vedika and she too loves me...

Bondita:- so,was there anything to hide from me..

Anirudh:- I was not hiding , I was just waiting for right time..

Bondita:- so when was your right time gonna come??

Anirudh:- I. .I don't know ..

Bondita:- you would have told me ....first only...I would have helped you...

Anirudh:- are you even for real...instead of you someone else would have created scene..but you are are goddess to me...I m THANKed to get you...
You don't have any problems that I love someone else??

Bondita:- no absolutely no..because love doesn't see anything it just happens with person you know or don't know ..there is nothing to have any problem...you love someone else...don't worry I will help you...

Anirudh:- I really don't know how to thank you..just thank you a lot..

Bondita:- don't thank...let's start a new relationship...

Anirudh:- relationship??

Bondita:- let's start a new start with friendship..

Anirudh:- why only Friendship?

Bondita:- because friendship ek aisi ship hai jo kabhi nahi doobti...
(Because friendship is a ship which never sinks)

Anirudh:- ooh...

Bondita forwarding her hand:- so friends?

Anirudh :- friends....
They both shaked  hands..

Anirudh:- but bondita, one problem is there??

Bondita:- what is it??

Anirudh:- family... how will we make our family understand??

Bondita:- that you leave on me..

Anirudh:- what you are going to do...??

Bondita:- Don't you trust me ...just don't worry...

Anirudh:- okk , but what about our divorce..??

This sentence was enough to break bondita's heart...but she composed herself...

Bondita:- don't wo..worry...we will get divorced soon...I m not barrister but know some rules ..we can get divorce after 6 months of wedding...so after 6 months we will get divorced & you on your path and me on my way....

Anirudh:- hmm..you are right...

Saying this and listening this Anirudh's heart too ache but why ....
He too don't Know...
(Samajh rahe ho?)

Bondita smiled and was about to go...anirudh held her wrist and pulled her in a hug...bondita was shocked but she too reciprocated too hug...they both hugged each other for somewhat 5 minutes ...they broke the hug ...

Bondita:- you take rest ..I will go down and help maa to prepare dinner...

Anirudh nodded and went to bed and slept for while ...
Bondita went to her mom's room...Sumati was in kitchen....
Bondita went to washroom and cried...she sat on the floor of washroom..
She cried her heart out...she don't know the reason but her heart was paining ...she wanted to shout but she can't...

Bondita to herself:- I will help him to live his love life happily...but why am I crying...I shouldn't....stop crying bondi..you can't be weak...

She stood up and washed her face...then she went down  to help her mother...

How was the chapter??
Fast updated ...
Pls vote and comment...