Chapter7

Hi dear lovely readers

Happy Sri Rama Navami

I know you people are waiting for Rishab and Ishita's reunion. But you people have to wait for it. For that, I needed to write filler chapters...

Meanwhile, support me with your votes and comments....

65+ votes for the next time...

Author PoV

A few days passed, and Rithwik's house was filled with silence. There was no laughter and silly talks like before while they were having food together.

Vinay and Poorni went to Vizag to meet Nandan and Sowmya. After going to that place, they came to know that they were worried about Ishita's future. Being a parent, Poorni and Nandan's pain. And also they understand that they were not angry at Abhi's family. 

After knowing about Jhanu's health condition, Sowmya was so worried. Being Jhanu's best friend, Sowmya was disturbed. Both Nandan and Sowmya came to Bangalore to visit Jhanu. 

After they came to Rithwik's home, Sowmya and Nandan were shocked to see Jhanavi. She looked so weak and thin. She had dark circles under her eyes which showed how depressed she was.

" Jhanu….what do you make yourself! Everyone is worried about your health…" Sowmya questioned her.

Jhanu smiled weakly at Sowmya and said, " You people can see how I am through my appearance but no one can understand what is going on in my heart" 

She continued " I knew whatever Rishab did with Ishita was wrong. But being a mother, I can't disown my blood. Instead, I wish to correct his mistakes " 

She could not control the tears coming out of her eyes.

" Here no one is there to understand my pain. Not only that, they don't want to give me a second chance with my son. Already he was away from his family for twenty-seven years. Even now, he is away from his own family, " she cried.

Abhi and Nandan who were standing at the door listened to her words. Instantly, Abhi walked to her and asked, " Then what about Ishita's pain, Nandan and Sowmya's misery. Ishita was their only daughter. Can't you see Ishita's pain?" 

" Yes …I know her pain …. Because I too experienced the same pain a few years ago.." Jhanavi said in a serious tone. 

" No one tries to know what Ishita's heart wants. Rishu is her happiness. She will be happy again when he returns. She loves my son, Rishu. " She yelled.

" How could you be so sure about it! " Nandan asked Jhanavi.

She smiled sadly while looking at Nandan and said, " Your daughter has the nuptial chain around her neck which my son tied to her. If she hates him and wants to move on in her life. Either she agreed to your marriage proposals or removed her nuptial chain " she said confidently.

" What if she is taking time to move on? " Abhi questioned.

" I saw her love for Rishu when he came to save us. She ran toward him to save him even after knowing he is Rishab. Now tell me, is she trying to move on! " She said.

Nandan who witnessed her care for Rishab nodded his head as she knew about her daughter.

" When you and Nandan get a second chance in your lives then why can't my son!" She asked, looking at Abhi.

Abhi was speechless with his wife's question. 

" But we can't conclude with our thoughts…." Abhi said.