Chapter 19

Hi readers

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment to get quick update.

If votes cross 50 + in two days. I will update by Thursday night.

Ishita POV

Jhanu Aunty, Tony and I walked to the elevator leaving Abhi Uncle and Rishab. But deep inside my heart, I was so scared after witnessing Abhi Uncle's anger. I never saw Abhi and Jhanu arguing like that. Somewhere in my heart, I felt guilty being one of the reasons for it. 

Ding …..

With the sound of the elevator, I looked at Tony and Aunty. I realised that their state is also similar to mine.

" Aunty…. Please wait at the exit. I will bring the car from the underground parking ....," I informed.

" Ishita… Give me car keys. I will bring the car. Stay along with Aunty…." Tony said.

I agreed with him as I noticed Aunty's face. I told him the car number so that it will be easy to search in the parking place. Immediately, he took the car keys and walked away.

" Aunty … don't worry. Maanasi will recover soon…." I said.

"I prayed to God the same…." She said in a low voice. Then I took Aunty towards the hospital exit place. A few minutes later, Tony stopped the car in front of us. Both of us got in the back seat. 

" Ishita… where do we need to go ? " Tony asked me, turning his head backwards.

".. xxxxx.Street….xxxx Area…" I informed him. Meanwhile, Aunty leaned back on the seat, holding her head.

" Aunty… Are you okay? " Tony asked Jhanu Aunty anxiously.

She nodded her head with closed eyes and replied, " I am fine. Just. ..  it's a headache…" 

Then Tony ignited the engine of the car. While he was driving , I noticed it was dark and silent outside. I checked the time it was 3.10 am. Everyone inside the car remained quiet. No one was in the state to talk with each other because of the Maanasi incident and the argument in the hospital. After a while, I noticed Aunty was sleeping. I noticed the tiredness on her face and dark circles under her eyes. Still I remembered how smiling and glowing her face was when I used to be with them. I felt so bad to see her condition. My eyes filled with tears looking at her. I wiped the tears at the corner of my eyes with my thumb and looked away from her. I blankly stared at street lights and trees outside through the side window. 

 …..

" Ishita…."

I heard Tony calling my name after some time.

" Can you tell me the road no? " he asked me. I looked outside and realised that we were almost near my apartment. 

From the location, I guided him to drive to my building. Once he parked the car, Tony and I stepped out of the car. 

I opened the other side of the door and gently tapped Aunty's arm to wake her. She slightly opened her eyes and looked at me. 

At the same time, Tony called my name and handed me the car keys. 

" I am going to my place…." Tony informed me. 

Meanwhile, Aunty came out of the car holding her head with two hands. I felt something was wrong with her. 

" Are you okay? " I asked her.

Before I got the reply from her, I sensed she was supposed to collapse on the ground. Just then, Tony wrapped Aunty's shoulders tightly and saved her from falling.