chapter 31

Hi readers

Sorry for late update. As I informed you all earlier I was busy these days.

But I posted a lengthy chapter for all of you. And I will try to update within one week.

Meanwhile enjoy reading this chapter. And don't forget to vote and comment...

Target 70+

Rishab PoV

By the time I am done with my choreography with the team, I noticed 6 missed calls from Amma and 3 missed calls from Rithwik. I panicked and instantly called back Amma. 

After a long ring, she attended the call with a quivering voice.

" Amma… is everything alright? "I questioned her, sensed something was wrong.

" We are taking Aarushi to hospital…" she replied in short answer.

" Which hospital?? " I asked her.

" Mamatha Mother and child hospital…" she replied.

" I am coming…" I said and ended the call. Immediately, I rushed out of the studio after informing Preetam who stood beside me. 

" Hey… wait….  I will accompany you" saying Preetham followed me.

Once I started the bike, Preetham hopped behind me to go to the hospital. In the middle of the way, I remembered Maanasi and her condition.

Then I instructed Preetham to make a call to Tony. I asked him to inform Tony to go and stay with Manaasi. I don't want Maanasi to stay alone at the house.

…..

Finally, we reached the hospital. We walked inside and looked around. Strangely, I didn't find many patients or staff in the hospital. We went to the help desk to learn about Aarushi.

" May I know about the patient Aarushi? How is she now? " I inquired with the person at the help desk.

Her face turned pale when I mentioned Aarushi's name. 

" Sir … actually ……" she started stammering with a scared expression.

" Tell me where is she? " I asked impatiently.

" Sir …. We are trying our best. This is the first mistake in our hospital…." She replied in a quivering tone. 

I and Preetham looked at each other's faces as we didn't understand  the meaning behind her words. But I sensed that something was terribly wrong.

Before I could question her, she started speaking, " The team arrived and started their work. Hope they will save them before it is too late…"

" Before ….it's … too …late …." I panicked listening to her last words.

" Tell me… what is going on??" I yelled.

" Sir …. The patient along with another person was stuck in the patient elevator …" she cried.

" What !!! " I exclaimed in shock.

" How could you be so careless!! " I roared.

" Sir ….. we are extremely sorry …." She apologised with tears.

" If anything happens to my family members, I will see the end of the people who are the reason behind it…" I shouted.

Just then Preetham placed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it gently.