chapter 12

Third person's POV

A few days passed, Rishab got busy in the new profession as a choreographer. Slowly he started dedicating most of his time in rehearsals. Looking at the change in Rishab, Tony felt so happy. He realised that he made a good decision by sending Rishab's dance videos to the director. Tony noticed so much change in Rishab. He didn't look depressed like before and also he stopped drinking after started working. Tony used to handle the dance institute with the help of other junior choreographers for the students. He wanted Rishab to concentrate on building his career. As he knew very well that Tony used to dream of becoming a popular choreographer in the country. He wished his best friend to achieve his dream in professional life as he didn't get happiness in his personal life. 

On the contrary, Ishita could not concentrate on her work. She was feeling restless about meeting someone. As she was already experiencing the struggle between her mind and her heart, she felt it was a new complication in her life. She doesn't understand with whom to share her feelings. She used to have two close friends, Juhi and Shravan. But after the betrayal of Sharvan, she didn't contact anyone as she lost trust in friendship.

Finally she decided to make a call to her mom. So that she could get some peace of mind talking with her.

She spoke with her mother for sometime. She felt that her mother's voice was gloomy over the call. She thought of getting peace after making the call yet she felt more restless after ending the call.

…….

Ishita POV:

 As I was not in the right mind for a few days, I didn't talk with Manasi even though she was staying with me in the same flat. But tonight, I decided to spend some time with her as I felt it was wrong. I returned to my flat early for her thinking she might be alone. But Manasi was not at home.

I decided to prepare her favourite dishes for dinner and went to the kitchen. And finally I prepared her favourite sambhar and potato curry with papad for dinner. When I was arranging the table, I heard the doorbell. I quickly opened the door and found Manasi standing at the door. She looked so tired.

" Go and freshen up. We will have dinner together…." I informed her.

" I am not feeling hungry. Sorry. You have it  …" she replied, entering inside.

" At Least taste a little. I prepared it for you …" I pleaded. She looked at me and gave a small smile.

" Okay then. I will change my dress and join you …" saying she walked to the guest room.

Then I went to the dining room and sat on the chair, waiting for her. Just then, my phone rang. As it was my dad, I attended the call immediately, keeping it in speaker mode.

" Hi princess… How was your day? " He greeted me.

" Good…" I replied.

" Had your dinner? " He inquired.

" Supposed to start…" I answered. Just then, Manasi walked to me and sat in the next chair.

While talking, I served the food for both of us. We started having our dinner while I was talking with my dad.

" Princess …. Are you free tomorrow evening as it is the weekend? " My dad asked out of blue.

" Yeah… I am free" I replied.

" Well then. I will tell him to meet you tomorrow evening…" my dad informed me.

" Don't forget to call him after meeting him. I want to know your decision so that we can go further…." He said.