Chapter 29

Hi readers

Hope you will enjoy this chapter. And don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter. 60+ for the next update....

Rishab POV continues….

" Maanu…how is your health now?" Aunty asked her with concern.

" Feeling better now…" she replied.

" Ishu … didn't come with you? " Maanu asked Aunty as she was oblivious about the argument between Ma and Nandan Uncle. 

" She was busy with her work…" Aunty replied. Whereas Ma and dad stood silently.

" Abhi Anna… When will the doctor discharge Maanasi? " she questioned dad.

" This evening…" dad replied.

" We are going back to Bangalore… " he added.

" I thought …. You are going to stay in Mumbai until Manasi will recover  …" Aunty stated.

" No… we are going to Bangalore. Already I booked flight tickets ...." Dad said.

" What about you? " Aunty asked, looking in my direction. I looked at my back thinking someone was behind me. But to my surprise no one was there.

" I am talking to you…" she pointed her finger at me.

" I … am … going to stay back …in Mumbai…." I replied as I have an earlier commitment here. Ma was silently observing me with angry looks. I knew she would be very upset with my decision. 

" Jhanu… Are you okay with it? " she questioned Ma.

" Why do you care how I feel and what I feel!" Ma replied Aunty sarcastically. Maanasi was worriedly  looking at everyone's face in the room.

" Dad… you are still angry at Rishu Anna! You won't allow him to come to our home in Bangalore? " Maansi asked dad.

" You are thinking wrong, Maanasi. Actually I am working as a choreographer and I need to stay here because of my work…" I explained.

" Then we will also stay with you, Anna. Once your work is done, we can go to our home together…" Maansi suggested.

" Indeed …it's a great idea, dear. " Aunty said. 

" Why is she here? What is going on in her mind? " I thought to myself.

" But sowmya…. We can't stay here as Aarushi's due date is very close. We can't take risks during this time. Her health is important for us…." Dad opposed Mansi's suggestion.

" Maanu… it's time for you to take some rest. We will sit outside…" Ma said and walked out. Rithwik and Aarushi stayed back with Maanasi whereas Ma, Dad and I followed Sowmya Aunty.

" What do you think of my suggestion, Anna? " Aunty asked as soon as we came out.

" We don't need your suggestions…" Ma retorted.

" What if Rishab again goes away from all of you? " Aunty questioned, looking at me.

" This time, my son won't leave me. After he completes his work, he will come to our home.  I trust him…" Mom replied.

" Sowmya…  Does Nandan know you are here! " Dad asked all of a sudden.

" Do I need his permission to come here?" Aunty replied carelessly.

" I don't want you and Nandan to have a fight about coming here. Please go…" Dad suggested.

" Anna… so …. You are shooing me away! " Aunty questioned dad.