Chapter 19

Bonus chapter from Step Up Revolution.

Two years later from the events of Step Up 3D. *Moose, Tessa, and Camille are all juniors in college.*

"Have a good summer break students," my teacher Professor Stark says to us as all of the students walk out the door of the building.

I walk out the door and I am greeted by my boyfriend of almost two years holding a sign. The sign says 'Congrats, you finished the calculus II course'.

"Congratulations are in order, you finished calculus," Moose cheers.

"Aw aren't you sweet?" I say to Moose and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Uh uh, you missed," Moose pouts.

I roll my eyes and grab him by the collar and connect my lips to his, even over a year of dating I still feel the fireworks go off when we kiss. I pull away and straighten out his shirt.

"Better now?" I smirk.

"A lot better babe."

"Mmm, you wanna get ice cream to celebrate?"

"Yeah sure, afterwards can we go to my dorm and watch a movie?"

"Of course, as long as the movie is Harry Potter or Marvel-related," I say to him.

"Always," Moose says and pecks me on the cheek then wraps his arm around my waist as we go to the ice cream shop.

******************************************

We walk into the ice cream shop and see Camille, Yasmine, Andrew, and Devan.

"Hey guys," I say as we walk up to them.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" They all shout at me at the same time.

"You passed calculus, I'm so proud of you," Camille says and gives me a hug.

"We don't know if I passed or not, the exam will tell," I say.

"Oh come on you're obviously gonna pass. You're extremely smart, you got this girl," Devan hypes me up.

"Okay, did you guys get your ice cream yet?" I ask.

"No we were waiting on the lovebirds," Yasmine teases.

I roll my eyes and was about to head into the line.

"Sit down, I'll get your ice cream," Moose insists.

"You don't know what I-"

"You usually get chocolate ice cream, with chocolate chips on top, with sprinkles, and sometimes you add mini brownies," Moose recites my order from memory with a smirk.

"You know me so well,"

"Of course I do."

"Devan and I will go with you, we'll get Camille and Yasmine's ice cream," Andrew says to Moose.

The boys walk off and it gives us time to catch up on our girly gossip.

"So what's new with you and loverboy?" Yasmine asks me.

"Nothing much, I mean-" I get cut off by Yasmine.

"Have y'all had done it yet?"

"What? Why do you want to know that?" I ask baffled.

"So I'm taking it as a no," Yasmine says.

"You would be correct," I admit.

"Really?" Camille asks. "I thought as soon as y'all got together you would-"