Chapter 28

The  Bonus Chapter

*3 years after winning the Vortex. Moose, Tessa, and Camille are about 25 and they still live in LA. Currently, the LMNTRIX is filming the series finale of their dance show.*

Tessa POV

Well, it's been three years now and Moose and I are still going strong. We've been dating for almost 7 years. Our anniversary is this Friday which is two days away but sadly we have to make an appearance at a fundraiser that night and we won't have time to ourselves. I have nothing against fundraisers but I would just hope it would be on another night. Also, we are currently finishing filming the series finale of our dance show.

Wile we've been filming Violet and Chad and Moose and I are the most loved couples on the show. The fans love our relationships along with Violet and Chads.

I personally love their relationship dynamic because it's so funny.

Our show consists of us teaching other people to dance, going to some fun competitions, and some 'reality drama.' There's really not much of that since we all actually like each other.

"Tessa, hurry up and get dressed. We need to go to the warehouse to finalize our dance," I hear Andie yell.

The warehouse is where most of our scenes are actually taken. It's this huge dance facility with everything you could ever need. Since it's so huge we let the Mob use it from time to time.

"I'm dressed already!" I yell back.

"Then come downstairs," Andie jokes.

I rush downstairs and see Andie in her dance attire waiting on me.

"Come on let's go,"

We walk outside my apartment and hop in Andie's jeep. Since we get paid really well, and Andie always wanted a jeep. She bought her dream car with her first two paychecks.

"Come on slow poke, we gotta go and we are already late," Andie says.

**** At the warehouse***

"Okay so it goes one-and-two hit three-and-four hit, got it?" I hear a voice coach.

Me and Andie walk to our designated room with our crew.

"Hey princess," Moose says to me and gives me a peck.

"You two are so cute, it just makes me wanna test gravity," Gauge says with a sickly smile.

"Don't worry man, you'll find someone one day," Moose says to him.

"I hope so or I'm gonna see how well my toaster works as a bath bomb,"

I let out a laugh and Moose turns to me.

"What, that was funny," I defend myself and Moose smiles and shakes his head.

"Alright take a few minutes to stretch and we are gonna get started with rehearsal," Sean says grabbing everyone attention.

***Friday Night**

I am currently in Moose and I's apartment putting on the last bot of makeup I need for the dance.

"Tess we need to go- wow," Moose says to me and stares.

"What, is my makeup bad?" I look back into my mirror and check if something looks bad.

"No you're just so beautiful," He says and walks closer to me.

"I think it's only because you love me. Even if my makeup looked liked straight up trash you would say that I looked gorgeous," I joke.

"No it's because I'm so in love with you," Moose says and lightly grabs my arm to make me turn around.

"So love has blinded you?" I joke.