Chapter 27

The Actual Last Dance

A few days pass and Moose and I are doing great. We have talked everything out and we are on a steady path. Right now we are sitting on the couch cuddled up and watching Criminal Minds. I was introducing him to it and we were currently on the 3rd season.

"I think I just lost any appetite I had ever," Moose says to me looking disturbed.

"It's not even that bad, of course, it is messed up but you definitely couldn't have seen that ending coming," I reply cheerfully

"Tess, he put the body parts in the chili, and people ate it without knowing- I feel sick now. How can you watch this without feeling sick?"

"This is nothing, try watching American Horror Story,"

"You don't get to pick which TV shows we watch anymore,"

"Why not, I could have made us watch something even more disturbing like that one exorcism movie we watched together last year for Halloween,"

"Oh I remember that disturbing film, thanks for giving me nightmares," Moose says sarcastically.

"Anytime," I say with a wink.

"Wow, who knew I had such a beautiful and a highly disturbing girlfriend?" He teases with a smirk.

"Hey," I saw faking offense and throwing one of the pillows on the couch at Moose.

The pillow ended up hitting him in the face and I started laughing.

"Oh it's on," Moose says and throws the other pillow at me. I pick up the pillow and stand up then start hitting him with it. Moose got the other pillow and started hitting me back.

This went on for a couple of minutes until I knocked the pillow out of Moose's hand. I then straddled him and kept hitting him with the pillow.

"Alright I've had enough," he says.

I stare at him confused and he takes my pillow and throws it across the living room.

I watch the pillow fly and turn back to look at him.

"Hey-" I began to say but I was cut off with his soft lips meeting mine. My little anger goes away as I melt into his arms. My arms wrap around his neck and I get closer to him as I do so.

The kiss started out slow, and passionate until Moose started to kiss me a litter harder. I match his speed. Moose tries to flip of over but I think he forgot that we are on a couch so we ended up falling on the floor.

I start laughing and Moose laughs with me.

"That didn't go the way I wanted it to," he laughs.

"You wanna try again?" I tease.

Moose gets closer to me and kisses me again. Then out of nowhere I hear a song play.

But together we be the perfect soul mates, Talk to me girl. Oh baby it's alright now, you ain't gotta flaunt for me

I pull away and look at Moose.

"How is that still your ringtone?"

"What, it's the coolest thing ever," He says while getting up to answer it.

"Hello... I'm doing good how are you?.... Yeah we're good now... Really?... Ok I'll talk to her... See you soon..."

"Who was it?" I ask.

"It was Sean. He was asking if we want to come back for the final round. He told me that he has huge plans for this one," Moose explains to me.

"Let's do it."