Chapter 4: Feelings Questioned

TWICE Story

[11:40am]

"Annyeong! Got questions?" YN asked.

The questions started off kind of normal. Jihyo was the first one to ask "can I try the hand fire thing?"

"No can do. We don't do that because while it is safe, it is still risky. I can't put an audience member at risk." Upon hearing that, you can see the disappointment in Jihyo's eyes as she replied with an "ahhhhh. I gotcha."

Nayeon then asked "Oppa, do you like TWICE more or Red Velvet more?" In a cute voice. You were taken back from her voice and somehow you felt like you've heard it somewhere, but couldn't figure out where.

"Yah!! Do you want to start a fan war here?" Scolded Jihyo. Although you found the group of girls odd for asking non-sense, you were also somehow intrigued by them.

You answered "TWICE is the nation's girl group, how can I not love them?" While the group of girls all chucked in happiness, Nayeon said in a cute voice "you never answered my question though—"

Sana then interrupted "Oppa do you have a girlfriend?" Several of the girls hit her and Jihyo saw YN's facial expression changed. Worried that YN might be getting annoyed, Jihyo quickly pulled Sana away, and said "sorry YN, they're weird. I look forward to seeing you again!!" Now dragging Sana to the exit, the rest of the members reluctantly followed.

At the entrance to the stage, Jihyo then questioned "Yah Sana, what the heck was that?"

"He doesn't even know us yet, he'll think we're weird." Jeongyeon added as Sana pouted.

"Let's face it, most of us want to know." Sana said with a smile.

"He probably does though," Dahyun said shattering much of Sana and Tzuyu's hopes. Dahyun continued "he was so charismatic and charming on stage, it'll be crazy if he doesn't have someone."

"He said he likes Seulgi..." Chaeyoung said in a deflated tone.

The girls fell silent for a moment and then Momo asked "where is Mina?"

YN's story

Clueless to Jihyo's true meaning when she said she looks forward to seeing you again, you thought what she meant was that she'll be back for another show later in the day or when they visit again. You casually replied "for sure! Nice seeing you all!" You let out a chuckle as you thought about how random the group of girls are. It's definitely a unique highlight aside from Seulgi showing up for the show.

As they walk away with one being dragged in a unique headlock, you notice one particular girl with long black hair and a pair of sharp, round eyes looking back at you at the end of the group. Her eyes were almost exotic in a way, and you couldn't help but to glance at her again. For a moment, you didn't know if you were daydreaming or going crazy, but the girl slowly came closer and closer to the stage. Under your mask, you were smiling awkwardly as you continued to stare into space still mesmerized by her eyes.

"Cho-gyo (excuse me)" a soft voice caught you by surprise. As you came back to reality, the same exotic eyes looked straight at you but this time, much closer.

 As you came back to reality, the same exotic eyes looked straight at you but this time, much closer