Chapter 22: Wendy'd This Happen?

WENDY Story
[Random October day]

"Noona?" A cute and charming voice called Wendy. "Seung Wan baby? Wifey?"

With a smile from the bottom of her heart, Wendy tried her best not to move. She laid still in bed under a cozy blanket with her eyes closed and just listened to him calling her sweet names.

Suddenly, a warm body got close to her and an arm wrapped around her waist. "I know you can hear me, Seung Wannie." He whispered.

Couldn't resist his charm, Wendy giggled and turned towards him. "Good morning, baby." She leaned forward and kissed him.

"Did anyone tell you that you have the lips of an Angel?" He replied, slowly moving towards Wendy for another kiss.

"One." He kissed her lips. "Two" he kissed her cheek twice. "Three" he kissed her neck three times in different positions. "And four," he kissed her lips again, but for this turn, he did it four times in succession.

Wendy then quickly wrapped herself around him and pushed him onto the bed with Wendy now laying on top. She rested her body on him and laid her head on his chest, "YN-nie, I love you."

YN chuckled, "you know, I never knew you'd be such a clingy, affectionate girl that you are."

"Yah! What do you mean by that? Clingy?" Wendy asked.

"Clingy in the best way." YN complimented. "Really though, I always thought you wouldn't show as much physical affection as you do. But this is a pleasant surprise."

Wendy smirked and moved closer to YN's face, "well, let your Wendy wifey surprise you." The kisses continued between Wendy and YN and the session was a long one. The love was blooming in the bright sunny morning.

"Whew! Well, I'm tired." YN said.

"I'm very energized." Wendy retorted.

"Give me back my energy! You drained it!" YN said, immediately tickling, teasing, and messing around with Wendy while trying to give her more kisses as Wendy playfully tried to resist.

"Ahhh! YN-nie! You're a bad boy!"

"Yep! A really bad boy!" YN retorted, still tickling and teasing Wendy.

A knock on the door then shattered all of the fun. "Seung Wannie, Seulgi is here." Irene said.

"Seulgi?!" Suddenly, a big feeling of dread and confusion hit Wendy. She gasped and repeated "Seulgi!"

Wait, why is Seulgi here? Why does this feel wrong, yet so right? If Seulgi sees YN with me, she would be very very angry! Her heart would shatter.

"Seung Wannie, I'm coming in." Seulgi said. The doorknob then started twisting and turning.

Oblivious to what's going on, YN continued trying to kiss Wendy. "Hun, stop! It's Seulgi! We can't let her see us like this."

The door then opened and Wendy saw Seulgi's silhouette.

[October 25, 2021 8:43am]

"NO!" Wendy yelled, popping up from her bed with a blur. Wendy was sweaty and was panting. She scanned around the room and noticed no one around her. YN was missing and Seulgi was not at the door. "Good god, that was just a dream." She mumbled. As her senses, and thoughts slowly came back to her, she felt her heart still beating very rapidly.

"YN-Nie..." she mumbled.

[Wendy's thoughts]
What in the world just happened?! YN-nie and I were together...YN-nie and I were kissing and being intimate. Why do I feel...exhilarated? For some odd reason, I wish that dream never ended. But wait, what about Seulgi? I-I love YN, but I also love Seulgi. I can't do this to them, at least I shouldn't.