Chapter 12: Dangerzone

Sana's Phone:
[August 6, 2021 7:53pm]

[Chat with YN]
Shiba Inu: Hi YN-nie~ Guess who this is ;)

YN: NOT Sana?

Shiba Inu: D:< You owe me for this! It's Sana!

YN: :) Keke I know.

Shiba Inu: My mom told me not to trust boys that tease.

YN Story:
[August 13, 2021 8:54am]

~that's our Queendom, Yeah!~ You smiled like an idiot at your phone watching the Queendom teaser released by SM Entertainment

~that's our Queendom, Yeah!~ You smiled like an idiot at your phone watching the Queendom teaser released by SM Entertainment. "Seulgi, you're such a baby." You mumbled, still smiling to yourself.

*bzzzt bzzzt* Your phone started ringing.

Incoming Phone Call:
SeulgiBear

"Ajumma?" You answered.

"Aegiya (baby), good morning." Seulgi said. "Did you receive a package this morning?" For a moment, you were processing what just happened. DID SEULGI JUST CALL ME AEGI?! For the first time since forever, you were flustered by Seulgi's flirtatiousness.

"A-aegi.....?" You mumbled.

"Don't overthink it, you Pabo." Seulgi teased. WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO HER?!

"Y-y-you. S-Seulgi. What?!" You had no idea what just came out of your mouth and Seulgi started laughing.

"Package, you Pabo, package. Did you get one?" She asked.

"N-no?" You replied. All of a sudden, someone was at your office door and knocked. "Oh hold on noona."

"Got a package for you YN hyung." One of the employees said. He handed over a box and you retrieved it. "Thanks." You said.

"Ok I'm back." You said to Seulgi.

"Open it." She said. You opened up the package and inside was Red Velvet's Queendom albums - both Girls Version and Queens Version. Also in the package was a hand drawn card with a short message from each member, a diecast model of a bulldozer and a similar sized human figurine painted with orange hair, in a black and outfit. When you saw it, you chuckled and Seulgi laughed too. "Do you like it? I painted it."