THANK YOU (Author's Final Note)

LONG STORY SHORT (TLDR):

Hi there friends,

We've finally reached the end of Love Ain't A Science and I'd just like to say thank you so much for joining me on this journey.

Every read, every upvote and every comment means a lot to me. I never thought this story would gain this much traction on Wattpad. 30k reads and 1.2k upvotes and counting? It may not be a lot to others, but to me, this is monumental. So I've said this in every Author's Note in every chapter, but I'll say it again. Thank you. This thank you is for those who've been here since the beginning, joined halfway in and even to future readers who stumble across this story after its conclusion, I am happy to have had the privilege to kill some of your time - wait...that didn't sound good -

Retry! I am honored to have the privilege to have been a part of your life, regardless of how minor it was.

————————————

SHORT STORY LONG:

You know, I've always been a storytelling type of person and as odd as some of my friends think it is, I love writing stories. I am not good at it by any means, of course, but I always find it fun making things up. I never really thought of posting anything on an online community like Wattpad before. I use to have a blog that I had a few ridiculous stories I wrote some years back I shared with a group of friends, but never really posted them publicly per-se.

So how did Love Ain't A Science ended up here? To be honest, it was kind of random. I was just looking up some KPOP pictures for wallpapers on Google one day, as one does, and stumbled across Wattpad. I remember the first ever TWICE fanfic read was a manager one. I don't remember the name, but it was secret agent manager story with TWICE. I really, really liked it. And then I stumbled across the one that greatly inspired me to write Love Ain't A Science - it was One in a Million by Author LTK1031. If you've read his story, you may find there are some inspiration in style from him.

Why a Science Museum? I am not sure. I guess it was just a random visit to my local science museum that kind of got me into having it as a theme. Plus, it was kind of perfect because of SCIENTIST, too. I guess that was how it all started. A little inspiration from others, a random visit to the science museum and a whole lot of daydreaming of my celebrity biases...a whole lot. And that's how this fanfic came to light.

After making a draft, and writing a few chapters, I decided "hey, what the heck, let's be random and post this on Wattpad!" And so, on April 10, 2022, I uploaded the first chapter. While I did kinda sorta wanted to publicly share my story to others, my main goal was to post it somewhere so I can reread it 10 years down the line to see how ridiculous my story writing is and laugh at myself. Perhaps years later in my deathbed, I can do it again, lol.

I said it in the TLDR section above, when I first posted Chapter 1, I didn't expect it to go anywhere. But within mere hours, my read count started to go up, and I got my first upvote. Not long after, I got another notification of a second upvote. From there, things started trending upwards. I got to 50 reads, 100 reads, 1000 reads and even 10,000 reads. My upvotes also started climbing, 10, 50, 100, 1000, the numbers were ridiculously high to my standards. As the reads and upvotes came, so did some interesting comments. The consistent comments from each chapter from some of you made me excited to see what reactions next chapter would get. Of course, any reader could've left at any time, but every chapter, they chose to come back, and they always give me a boost of excitement when I get a notification for a comment on a new chapter. From someone wanting to have Mina and Seulgi to both be with YN, to someone yelling at YN for being as dumb as he is treating Seulgi badly, to someone just complimenting my random doodles, and even someone hoping to see an ending with ShinShin, I loved reading every single comment. While I may not reply to everyone, each comment holds value to me.

Also, a huge shoutout to my followers.

So what am I trying to say? Well, it's simple. I want you to know how much fun I had writing this story, and all of you were the ones that made it as much fun as it was. I may not have name dropped anyone (you know who you are! You're awesome!), but I want to make sure you know, I see each and every one of you in my notifications, whether it's an upvote, comment or a follow. Even for those that just read secretly, I hope you know I appreciate you taking the time to check the story out.

To my friends of the past, present and future that come across this story, forgive me for being a broken record...but from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

SIDE NOTE: - on behalf of ShinShin and Shiori:

If you haven't heard of any of the Japanese groups mentioned in the endings prior to the story, I totally recommend checking them out if you are interested!

DONE brought to you by ShinShin & NMB48:

MAJORAM THERAPIE brought to you by Shiori & Momoiro Clover Z:

Thank you all.

Well, I guess this is a wrap, my friends. For YN-Nie, ph-ONE Science Museum and Science Blooms staff, alongside the Seul of Science plushies, I am Jaemus, and the pleasure was all ours.

Till next time, we will see you around.