Ending 5: Yoda One for Me

TZUYU Story
[FLASHBACK December 19, 2021 1:45pm]
Location: Noble CaFe

Walking into the cafe, Tzuyu scanned around to look for Shuhua. With her signature laugh, Tzuyu found Shuhua happily chatting with an unfamiliar guy at her table.

"Oh, Tzuyu!" Shuhua called, "over here!"

"Annyeong," she said with a smile to the guy.

"He speaks Mandarin," she said.

"Ni hao, I'm Jaemus, nice to meet you Tzuyu,"

The ball boy? She immediately remembered the name Shuhua told her before. "Nice to meet you, Jaemus-shi."

"He works at pH-ONE," Shuhua said.

"Oh? Do you know YN?" Tzuyu asked.

"Of course. He's the Science Oppa...you did a great job on the collaboration with him," he complimented.

"Thank you."

Shuhua then chimed in "did you know that Tzuyu has a giant crush on Science Oppa?"

"Hey! Yeh Shuhua!" Tzuyu embarrassingly yelled.

Intrigued by the exchange, Jaemus wanted to know more. "Oh? Well my, can't say I'm not a litte jealous of that."

Shuhua laughed, "someone is shyyyyy," she teased Tzuyu.

Tzuyu was not having any of it and glared at Shuhua. "You're annoying, Shuhua. Jaemus, you better not stop the next ball flying at her face. It's going to be from me."

"Oh, you know the story?" Jaemus asked with surprise.

"Shuhua talks about you...a lot," Tzuyu answered with a smirk.

"Ha! Don't even try to turn it on me. I know you miss Science GeGe~" Shuhua shot back.

"Oh yeah? How about your Xiao GeGe?!"

Taken aback, Jaemus reacted "X-Xiao gege?!" And Shuhua said at the same time "w-what?!"

"That's right Shuhua! Change topics?!" Tzuyu asked.

"You're annoying."

"X-xiao gege...?" Jaemus mumbled.

To save Shuhua the explanation and ease Jaemus' increasingly questioning jealousy, Tzuyu just said "don't worry. It's an inside joke."

Although after explaining, Jaemus was visibly a little rattled. However, he kept his cool and continued the conversation with Tzuyu and Shuhua. He didn't stay for long though as he had to get back to pH-ONE and left at 2:00pm. Before he left, he and Shuhua exchanged numbers and asked her if she'd like to hangout again sometime to which Shuhua agreed.

"So...Jaemus, huh?" Tzuyu asked after Jaemus left.

"Just met him today since middle school. I am not going to lie, it does feel a little weird," Shuhua confessed.

Tzuyu suddenly felt a little odd hearing Shuhua say it's weird to see someone she once liked after a long period of time. She then started thinking about her and YN. Now that YN has announced his Japanese plans, is it going to be weird when he comes back in the future? Is he going to actually come back or is he planning to stay in Japan forever? Naturally, Tzuyu's expression darkened as she went down a random rabbithole of weird thoughts.

"Tzuyu? What's up?" Shuhua asked.

"I'm guessing you know YN is going to Japan." Tzuyu said.

Shuhua lost her smile and nodded with a sigh, "yeah...yeah, I know."