Chapter 29: Be With Tzu

YN Story
[November 21, 2021 11:32am]
Location: pH-ONE Science Museum

"Potassium chlorate good?" You asked Dami, as she was preparing for the gummy bear fire experiment.

"One of the test tubes cracked, Yujin is getting another one for me." Joongki was doing a sound system check. Everything was going smoothly, and suddenly, someone from behind called you. "YN Oppa!"

"Tzuyu? What's going on? Is there an issue?" You asked. Normally, TWICE would be resting in Learning Lab 1 until about 12:20.

"Oh no, I just came to say hi and see you." She replied.

"See me?"

"Do you not welcome me?" She asked with a straight face."

"N-no. No! That's not what I meant at all. I-I..yeah sorry."

Tzuyu chuckled, "well, I am just here to ask if you'd like to hang out with us for an after party for Scientist?"

"Absolutely. It would be my pleasure." You answered in a heartbeat.

"I'm not only inviting you, just so you know," she teased. "Your team is also invited."

"Oh...okay." Although you kind of expected it to have your team included, you couldn't help but be slightly disappointed.

Tzuyu moved closer to you and whispered "but I secretly only want you to come. The rest are not as important to me." She looked at you with a smile.

"Tzuyu ah..." you mumbled, flustered by her.

"I heard you went on a little date with Shuhua, Oppa."

"Well, I wouldn't call it a date. Just had lunch with her." Trying to be flirtatious against Tzuyu, you asked "why? Are you jealous of Shuhua?" Unfortunately for you, Tzuyu's hidden charm of teasing easily overpowers your easily flustered heart.

Tzuyu smiled and shook her head. Similar to what she did yesterday during the 1, 3, 2 performance, Tzuyu placed her finger on your chin and pulled your face closer to her. Only inches away from each other, she never pushed you away, but instead held direct eye contact with you. You stood frozen under the control of Tzuyu and she amorously teased "Oppa, I don't need to be jealous because if I want, you would be mine right now."

"T-Tzuyu...y-you're Uh...w-what?" You mumbled a slur of words and gulped.

"But on second thought, you can have Shuhua. I have someone better." She continued with a sinister smile while she moved further back away from you.

"W-what?!"

"YN Oppa~, you heard what I said. You can have Shuhua. I don't need you." Tzuyu teased.

"Fine, I will find Shuhua then," you said with a playful angry face.

A little stunned, Tzuyu gave you a dirty look and her face changed to an offended expression. She then smiled and said "oh really?" Tzuyu suddenly moved close to you and this time, she got very close to your cheek. What has gotten into her? Is Tzuyu always like this? Tzuyu going to kiss me?! Your thoughts ran wild. As you prepared yourself for Tzuyu's skinship, nothing happened. Instead, Tzuyu whispered "Oppa, good luck. I'll see you when it's showtime," and immediately bolted away back to Learning Lab 1.

"Argh, Chou Tzuyu. Who are you?! How are you so...deadly?" You mumbled.

[SHOWTIME 12:30pm]
Since the official opening of the new exhibit on Friday, the CEO of the science museum did not attend the rest of the weekend opening activities. Instead, he put you in charge of Saturday and Sunday's opening messages, with Saturday's done by Joongki. To wrap up the TWICE promotions, you did a concluding remark on Sunday's performance.