Chapter 11: Avoidance

YN Story:
[August 6, 2021 12:55pm]

After a bombshell morning at SM, you had some lunch alone at a place Seulgi told you about that she wanted to try. "I'm taking you there next time." You mumbled to yourself as you drove into the JYP parking lot. As you parked your car, you sent a picture of the food over to her just to tease her.

[Chat with SeulgiBear]
PaboYN: Noona, you treat me next time.

[Chat with SeulgiBear]PaboYN: Noona, you treat me next time

After you sent the message, you smiled and headed for JYP. The process was familiar. You met with the receptionist, and she checked your temperature. Only difference is that she actually knows you now. Well, who doesn't, after the fiasco with Jeongyeon in the stairwell. "PD Nim should be here soon, YN Shi." the receptionist said.

"Thanks, Nami shi." Acknowledging her by her name plate sitting in the front reception desk. As you were about to head over to the chair, a voice called you from behind.

"YN Oppa!" The voice was familiar, but you didn't quite remember who it was. You turned around and it was Ryujin walking towards you. "Oppa are you doing ok?"

"Ryujin, it's good to see you." You said with a smile. "Yeah everything is good here. By the way, thank you for trusting me about that situation." You said.

"It's nothing. Really, I'm just glad you're back. Yeji told us lots about you. So I knew you weren't that type of person." She replied.

"Thanks Ryujin." You replied. Of course it's Yeji that told her bandmates about you. Ever since you were young, you and your sister got along really well with Yeji and Yeju (Yeji's older sister). You and your family often had gatherings at Yeji's parents place and vice versa before the pandemic. Of all the cousins you have, Yeji and Yeju are the closest ones, and you're more like siblings rather than cousins. However, once Yeji got into JYP and was placed in ITZY, the time you are able to see her dwindled significantly.

"Come visit us in our practice room sometime" Ryujin said happily. "I'm sure Yeji would be happy to see you."

You chuckled and replied "after what happened with me running around JYP last time, I'm not sure if I should."

Ryujin laughed. "Yeji mentioned you're a goodie two shoes."

"