Chapter 32: Tofu Pottery

YN Story
[December 10, 2021 4:11pm]
Location: YN's Office, pH-ONE Science Museum

Scrolling through the pH-ONE Instagram page, several pictures from the SCIENTIST promotions were recently posted as a thank you to JYP, TWICE, ONCE, and everyone involved in the partnership project. While reminiscing about the performance with TWICE made you smile, it was the comments in each of the posts that made your Instagram journey worthwhile. Never in your life would you have thought there would be ONCEs across the globe debating against each other on how good you look and how cute you'd look with several members of TWICE as a couple. Despite a few comments disapproving you with TWICE, you still smiled and laughed it off.

[Instagram Post Comments]
*Liked by hi_sseulgi, marcellasne_ and others*
m.by__sana: Science Oppa <3
bambam1a: I ship JihyoxYN
marcellasne_: TzuyuxYN is cute
yerimiese: an Ajumma is mad.
chaeyo.0: MinaxYN pls
seulofsci.official: Mina and Ynnnnn
yuuzth: 2 can PLAY this game. MinaxYN
yeh.shaa_: Xiao GeGe Jjang!! <3
noodle.zip: SanaYN shipper
min.nicha: JihyoxYN SHIP
joooongki: MinaYN is fire
yujinboi: stan Seulgi!! Stan YN!!
bambam1a: get outta here yujinboi
scienceblooms: no jeongyeonxyn ships?

Suddenly, a knock on your office door startled you. "Gah, goodness." You mumbled. "Come on in," you said, putting your phone down. The door then flew open and Soohyun walked in.

"Hey YN, how do you do?" He asked, helping himself to a seat.

"Good, startled by your aggressive knock, but good." You answered.

Soohyun laughed. After having a bit of small talk checking in on what happened with your week and what you plan to do on your weekend, Soohyun made an announcement. "YN, so next Tuesday, the 14th, the President, CEO and one of their Science Coordinators from the Science Blooms Museum in Osaka will be visiting us."

"Oh? Is that so?"

"Yes, they'll be here as a part of a special partnership we have with them where their staff can come here for a week of professional development. They get to see how we run things and in turn we get to send some of our staff to Osaka to do the same eventually," He explained. "On Tuesday, the big guns are coming for an initial meeting with us to figure out the nooks and crannies. Seeing how you're fluent in Japanese, I was hoping you'd be joining us in the meeting as a translator and also as a point of contact for them." He said.

"Oh, okay. Yeah, I think I can do that. I'll arrange For Joongki and Dami to take over to the science stage on Tuesday then." You said.

"Beautiful. Also, they saw the Scientist performance and they kind of requested to see you." Soohyun said with a laugh. "But for my benefit I needed you to agree to meet them before I say yes to them. You have fans now and you might need to sign your autograph."

"Oh. Do I need to print out a photo card for them? That'll be a new style of business card." You joked.

"Actually, that would be a fun way for a business card, although less professional," he replied. "Anyways, I'll send you the details later today about the itinerary, what we expect and where to go from there."

"Alright. That sounds good."

Scanning around your office, Soohyun noticed a large box sitting at the side of your desk. "What's that?" He curiously asked.

"Oh this? These are Christmas presents for TWICE." You replied.

"Oh?" Soohyun was intrigued.

"They're special science stuffies. And before you ask, I'm not selling them." You said, knowing Soohyun, he'd probably suggest putting them on sale at the souvenir shop.