First sleepover ( no smut !!!!!)

I grab my backs and run down the stairs. Today I'm going to have my first sleepover by my boyfriends house. I once slept over by his house but that was in the guests room today it's going to be in the same room and in the same bed . My parents are on a business trip so there not home I grab My phone and keys and walk to his house its just a couple streets.

I knock on his door and Jayla opens it. "Heyyy girl" she says hugging me. "Hey Jay" "Hey Y/" javon says walking past. "Hey Wanna."  "Jaden is upstairs in his room" Jayla says.

I run upstairs with my box and knock on the door "Comme in." I walk inside "Heyyy."   "Hey baby im so happy to see you." he gives me a kiss and grabs my bags and lay them down next to his closet. " We are going to eat pizza okay."He orders pizza "can we go on a walk" i ask. "Sure he grabs my hand and walk down the stairs. We walk to a kindergarden and stop walking. He grabs both of my hand and looks at me. he kisses me and i kiss back I go with my fingers trough his hair and pull away. " Lets go back home." he says.  "Wait can i go on your back plssss." h gives me a sign and I jump on his back.

We walk inside of his house and he grabs our pizza and walks upstairs. We eat our pizza and talk a litle. After were done eating pizza we watch a movie. While the movie I push his hands away from his boddy and lay my head on his chest I never did it before. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my head. I wass getting a litle bit sleepy so he turned his TV off.