Party

There was a party today and my ex Jaden is coming there. But that's not going to stop me from coming. I had bought a nice short dress that shows all my curves. I had also put on a bit of make up. I was at the party with my girlfriend when I saw Jaden talking and laughing with a random girl. Oh fuck it I had promised my friends that I wouldn't do this but bad luck. I walk up to one of Jaden's best friends and take his hand and walk to the dance floor.

Jaden's friend Travis immediately understands that I want to dance and puts his hands on my hips. I start dancing against him and he smiles softly. Travis: your ex looks at me like he's going to kill me baby." "Let him." Travis: Come with me to the rooms for some extra fun." "What?" He grabs my hand and pulls me into the hallway and walks to one of the rooms. "No." He opens the door and just pushes me inside.

"No let me go I don't want this at all!" Travis: what do you want?!" "Jaden it's always been Jaden." Travis: Bad luck." and he grabs me by my arm and pulls me towards the bed. "Stop!" "Stay away from me!" He pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top of me. I kick him in the crotch and try to walk away. But he grabs my throat. Suddenly the door flies open and he is pulled away from me. Jaden has Travis by his throat and hits him in the stomach a hundred times.

"Yes, that's enough! Jaden stop! JADEN YOU SCARE ME!" suddenly he stops and walks away. I walk behind him and know he's in one of the rooms. I knock on one of the doors. Jaden: who's there?" "Me." Jaden: Go away!" I open the door and walk in Jaden's tshirt is full of blood his knuckles are open and full of blood and tears run from his eyes. "What's going on?" Jaden: you almost had sex with my best friend!"

"What! No! he was trying to rape me!" Jaden: it doesn't make it go away just like that." "no, I'm going to help you." Jaden: Okay." I walk up to him and first take off his bloody shirt and throw it in a corner of the room. I grab a washcloth and go over the blood spots that have come through his shirt on his torso. Then I put him on the bed so that he sits. I grab unscathed alcohol and a cloth and I carefully go over his knuckles.

He groans in pain. When I'm done with his wounds, he pulls me onto his lap. Jaden: I miss this, I miss you." I put his head on my chest a little and he sighs. "I miss you too," I whisper softly. Jaden: Can I please be your boyfriend again?" "Yes, of course."

DO REQUESTSSS PLSSSSSSSSSSSS