Tired of everything

I was tired of everything. My parents were abusive and gave me a really hard time. I couldn't hel myself I promised Jaden not to do anthing stupid but it was getting worse and worse. I starded to feel sick of myself and who I was. I can't do this shit anymore. Nobody loved me but Jaden! Not even my own parents. I wish I could just end my life. But then I would leave my sibling with my parents. Yeah it was that bad it was every day another fight. I didn't know what I did so wrong. 

I was laying on my bed with my door closed thinking what I did wrong to be in this stupid life. It made me so sad. I felt sick today I felt like I had to trew up. I hate having this feeling I hate myself and I hate my school. I hated everithing about me but not the amazing boyfriend I had. I loved Jaden with whole my heart. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabed the knife from my cupboard and start cutting litle stripes in my arm. It hurted so bad but I couldn't care my heart hurded way more. My door flies open and I look fast up ....

JADEN!!! "what are you doing here?" I said trying to hide the knife. Jaden: Baby I know what you are doing! hand me the knife!" "No!" and I ran the bathroom in and locked the door. Jaden: Y/N please don't do this to your self! you deserve so much better. Please Y/N stop this all and stay with me come to my house take your brother with you. I can come pick you up to night so your parents won't hear. But please please stop this all." I heard him crying. Jaden: Y/N baby please open the door let me hold you, let me tell you that everything is gonna be alright, please." He was begging and crying for me to come out.

I open the door and walk out. Jaden immediately grabbed me and hugged me. Jaden: Y/N come with me tonight take your brother with you." "Jaden my parent are gonna know." Jaden: No they aren't my parents aren't gonna let them in I promise baby."  He kissed my forhead. Jaden: come okay come with me." I nod "Okay I will." Jaden nods and just drags me over to the bed. He lays down and I lay on top of him on his chest. Jaden: get rest I wakee you up when were leaving." "Okay"is wisper. he kisses my head  Jaden: I love you Y/N;" "I love you to ." I said closing my eyes. I felt a sleep as a rose.

I waked up by being shaked by Jaden and my litle brother. "What's going on?" Jaden: come baby were leaving." I feeld sick. "Jaden I feel sick." Jaden lifted me up and I wraped my legs around his waist. He walked with me down stairs and my litle brother folowing. He opend the door quitly and let my brother walk ou and after that he closed the door silent. He walkt towards the car and layed me in the back seat with my brother. "Thanks you so much babe I love you." I wisperd in a weak voice. Jaden: I love you to.