Babysitting

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT @Samiyahboyd 

Today Jaden's parents went to a box match with Jayla and Javon. Daelo had to stay at home and Jaden didn't want to come along I was going to babysit at their house. I love to babysit small children. I walked to their house because it's not that far after all. When I get to them I knock on the door. Jessica: Hey Y/N come in thank you to come and babysit Daelo." "Every time." I walk in and soon Daelo is hanging around my leg. "Hey mumps." Daelo: HEY Y/N!"

Jessica: Hey Y/N we're leaving there's some money on the table so you can order pizza, and we're coming home late so the spare room is ready for you." "Thanks Jessica." they walk out the door and I walk to Daelo. "Hey honey what do you want to do?" Dealo: Can we play roblox on the tablets?" "Surely you want me to order the pizza or not?" Daelo: Yes I'm hungry, you have to ask Jaden for pizza or he'll get very angry."

"Okay, I'll soon ask Jaden if he wants pizza and then I'll come and play with your roblox." Daelo: Yayy!" I walk up the stairs towards Jaden's room and knock on the door. Jaden: come in." I open the door and Jaden is on a video call with one of his friends. Jaden: hey, what's up?" "I just came to ask if you want pizza, your parents are already gone by the way." Jaden: Umh no thanks I've already eaten pasta." "Okay bye."

Why do I talk to Jaden so briefly? The last time we kissed when I had to pay attention to Daelo and then he pretended I didn't exist. I order pizza quickly and sit down next to Daelo. "Okay are we going to play roblox?" Daelo: Yes here." and he pushes a tablet into my hand. We play adopt me together because that's his favorite game. And then the bell rings. "Daelo your pizza is here." Jaden walks downstairs and comes to sit next to Daelo and I walk to the door.

I open the door and there is a pretty handsome young deliveryman. "Umm hey." delivery man: hey you ordered pizza?" "Yes." Delivery driver: You're pretty pretty, how old are you?" I pick up the pizza and put it on the floor. "I'm 15." Delivery driver: I'm 16." Jaden arrives. Jaden: why does it take so long?" "Shut up and go away Jaden." Delivery person: Can I have your number?" "Umm...." Jaden : Her number is 000 go away she is already occupied."

"I'm not  and here's m-" Jaden throws money at the boy and closes the door. "What's your problem?" Jaden walks back to Daelo and I grab the pizza. and give it to Daelo. "Here you go mumps." Daelo: Thanks Y/N." Daelo starts eating and Jaden stares at me all the time with an angry face. Daelo: Yes, why do you look at J/N so angry?" Jaden looks away and turns on the TV. after Daelo is finished we play roblox again but Jaden played this time.

"Daelo bedtime." Daelo gets up and I lift him up and walk upstairs. He brushes his teeth and then we go to his room. He crawls into his bed. "Sleep well mumps." and I give his forehead a kiss. I turn on his night light and turn off the big light. Daelo: sleep well Y/N." I leave his door open for when he calls or something." I walk down and Jaden gives me an angry face. "Seriously man what's your problem!"

Jaden: you know that yourself!" "What , jealous because handsome guys like me!" Jaden: Pff that kiss we had didn't mean anything to you?" "Oh at first I thought so until the next day you pretended I didn't exist!" and I walk upstairs into the spare room and close the door. I lie down in my bed and scroll a bit on tiktok. I'm starting to get tired and thirsty it's now twelve o'clock in the night and Jaden has already gone to sleep. I think his parents won't be back until tomorrow.

I gently walk down and click on the light of the kitchen. I take a glass and fill it with water. Suddenly I hear a door open upstairs and someone walking down. When I see Jaden I turn around. Jaden: can't you sleep?" "Nope." I say with the popping p. Jaden: I don't either I keep thinking about the same thing all the time." " Okay." I want to walk past him but I stumble and before I fall Jaden catches me and we make eye contact.

Suddenly he presses his lips against mine and I kiss back. I walk a bit to the back and suddenly we hit the wall. He just keeps kissing me and he doesn't care. Eventually, I push him away. "Jeez Jaden give me time to breathe." Jaden: sorry , but this was great." I smile softly. Jaden comes back to me and plays with a short tuft of my hair. Jaden: be my girlfriend." "Okay, on one condition, don't pretend I don't exist."

Jaden: I promise." I press a kiss on his lips and we walk back upstairs. I want to walk to my room, but Jaden grabs my wrist. Jaden: can you sleep with me please?" "You mean I should come and sleep with you in your bed?" Jaden: yeah." "Okay." He takes my hand and kicks me into his room. Jaden lies down in his bed and I lie down next to him and put my head on his chest.