the big fight

"What's your problem!" Jaden: you know it well enough!" "You know Jaden, we're toxic!" Jaden: MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST BREAK UP!" I have tears running down my face "Maybe yes.... but I don't want that." and I walk past him to Jayla's room because she wasn't there anyway.

I call my best friend that he needs to stop by Jaden to talk. Half an hour later he is there.

Jadens pov: 

Maybe I would have been too Y/N. I didn't want to make her cry. I'm the reason why fights start so quickly between us. I don't want to break up with Y/N they is become my everything. I love her. So I have to talk it out with her. I walk down where Y/N is sitting with a BOY!

"Y/N what is he doing here!" Y/N: Take it easy!" "No who is he?!" Y/N: "Just a friend!" "Are you cheating on me?!" Y/N: What no! WTF JADEN he's gay!" I look shocked by what I had said. Y/N: why would you think that?" her sweet voice is normal again. "I don't know," I say as I calmed down. Y/N her best friend quickly walked out of the house. Y/N: do you really think I would do something like that?"

"No, I think I was just jealous." I feel her little soft hand grab mine. Y/N: I would never do that." She presses a soft kiss on my lips and sits down on the couch. I also sit down and Y/N comes to lie on my chest with her head in my neck. "I love you Y/N" Y/N: I love you too; Jaden." and I feel her press a kiss on my neck.