Break up prank (Jaden)

Jaden pov:

"Hey folks today I'm going to prank Y/N by breaking up with her, but it's just a prank." "She will be here in a few minutes,... wait someone is coming I think it's Y/N." Y/N: "Hey what did you want to talk about?" "I can't do it Y/N anymore." Y/N: "You can't do what anymore?" "I can't be with you anymore, we don't even work." I look at her for a moment and she looks below I just know she's crying.

Y/N: "Please don't do it we can make it work please." she says sobbing. "Y/N you make it harder than it is." Y/N: "that's just how this is it, you're just going to break up with me." "Yeah, I want more time for myself you know." Y/N: "I can give you that." "No Y/N we're over." Y/N: "Okay." she was sobbing very hard still looking down and I decided to make the prank even worse for more viewers.

I grab a cardboard box and throw all her stuff in. "Can you please leave." I say when I give her the box. she still cries and grabs the box and walks out of my room. I hear her walk down the stairs and walk out the door of the house. "Okay guys, I think I'm going to tell her now that it's a joke." I quickly walk down. "Hey, you forgot something!" I shout it to her. Y/N: What?" "Your boyfriend." Y/N: What do you mean?" "Babe it's a prank."

Y/N: so it's not over between us?" "No, I think I love you too much." she playfully slaps my arm. Y/N: "Mean Guy Jaden very mean." "I know babe." I take her beautiful face in my hands and rub her tears away with my thumb. I press a soft kiss on her lips. Y/N: I hate you," she says with a laugh.