Break up prank (Y/N)

So I did a Jaden one and now Y/N is going to do a prank

"Hey guys welcome back to my channel. Do you remember that even when Jaden had broken up with me for a prank today I'm going to do that too it's now 8am and I'm now going upstairs in his room pretending to pack my stuff to leave. Hopefully he wakes up." I walk up with the camera and put it on the cabinet so Jaden can't see it. I grab a bin and start throwing stuff of mine in it. Jaden: "What are you doing why are you packing your things in baby"

"I want to end this relationship with you." Jaden stands up and gently grabs my face to make me look at him. Jaden: Why baby?" " There is no more baby and let me go." I say as I remove my head between his hands. Jaden: Why do you suddenly want to break up with me, I love you so much." I just know that Jaden has to restrain himself not to cry. "Our relationship is more fighting against everyone nobody wants us together."

Jaden: That's why we fight because we want to be together." I see a tear rolling down his cheek. "Jaden I don't want this anymore I want to be with someone I don't have to fight against the world." Jaden: Y/N I mean it I'm doing everything I can to keep you with me everything." " No Jaden I don't want this anymore" I pack my box with my stuff. Jaden: Y/N don't go away, where else are you going?" " To a friend.

Jaden: I need you in my life please don't go." I hear him sobbing as he follows me down. "you don't think when you're with someone that you should both be happy." I walk towards the door but Jaden stands in front of it crying. Jaden: please I will change I will make you happy." Now I stop the prank poor Jaden. I gently grab his face between my hands and kiss his tears. "You shouldn't change, I'm already happy."

He is still crying and he sinks gently against the door to the ground. I sit on my crouch to look at him. "It's a prank." I grab his face and push it into my chest. He still sobs a little. Jaden: So you're still my girlfriend." " If you still want it." Jaden: of course I still want you you are my everything, my diamond, My girlfriend