Live

I was laying next to Jaden while we were on our phone. "Jaden???????" Jaden: Whatt????" "I'm so bored." Jaden: Well what do you wanna do?" "Let's go life!" Jaden: alright." (You and Jaden had a secret relationship!!!) "Let's ask Javon to join!" Jaden: alright I geusse." "JAVON!!!" Javon: what!?" he said running upstairs. "Let's go life together!!!!" Javon: Okay!" I opende tiktok and opend the live.

"Hi!" Jaden: Hi guys!" Javon: Heyyyyy!" "How are you guys?" 

Javonismyhubby: I ship y/n and Javon!" 

Jaden_javon_jaylaw: Me tooo!!!!"

"Hi guys me and Javon are not dating, I already have a  boyfriend."

JadenscrushXXXX: yeah and your secret boyfriend is Javon girl we just know it!"

"JadenscrushXXXX no it's not Javon!" Jaden looked a little bit sad so I grabbed his hand and we hooked ou fingers in eachoter. But it was under the camera so no one could see. Jaden: y/n and Javon are not dating she doesn't like Javon in that way. Javon started to laugh because of all the ship comments.

Javonismyhubby: y/n you can't hide it forever!"

Javon: Yeah y/n!" Jaden was so done he just left the room pissed off.

JadenscrushXXXX: Why do I have the feeling that Jaden left the room pissed of because we ship Javon an y/n?"

Jadenishotttt: Maybe there is something between Jaden and y/n!"

Onwardjhubgf: OMGGGGGG what if they are datinggg!"

"Hey Javon I'm gonna talk to Jaden plss talk to the live." Javon: Okay." I walked out of Jadens room to the livingroom where he was on his phone. "Babe?" He looked up to me and I saw a little tear. "Baby? omg." I walked over to him and sat on his lap and hugged him. "Don't cry baby maybe I have an Idea so they stop shipping me and Javon." I said kissing his forhead. Jaden: You do?" "Yeah, maybe we could tell them were dating and then they wil stop." He nodded.

Jaden: I like that Idea." "Okay let's do that." I stepped of his lap and took his hand and we walked hand in hand upstairs. We holded hands infront of the camera. Javon: Hey guys."  "Hey!" Jaden sat down with his legs open and I sat between his legs (not in a dirty way) and layed my head on his chest. 

Jaden_and_javon_forlifer: Omggg new ship!!!"

Jaden kissed my cheek and smiled. Jaden: I love you baby." "I love you to." 

And the life chat started blowing up.

Javonisnotyoursbutmine: Omg they are dating I swear he called her baby!"

Jasmin-is-cool: Yes he called her baby I heard it to omg omg!!!!" 

Jaden kissed me on my lips and then looked at Javon who was looking like he saw a gosht. Javon: I'm leaving bye!" and he walked away.....