Video games

Jaden had been gaming all morning, why was he inviting me? "Jaden?" Jaden: what baby am I doing somthingdo you want to cuddle or something?" I nod he opens his arms and I sit on his lap. After a while, it starts to annoy me that he keeps playing. So I just step off his lap again. Jaden: Baby where are you going?" "Just do something with Javon, what does it interest you you just want to play."

Jaden: I do care about baby." "No, you're not asking me to come and you keep gaming." Jaden: I'm just spending sometime with my friends." "Then dont ask me to come over." Jaden: why are you making a problem." I sigh and walk out of his room to Javons.

Javon: Hi Y/N!" "Hi" Javon: whats wrong you look annoyed?" "Jaden asks me to come over but keeps playing videogames." Javon: maybe we could watch a movie?" "Yeah but that sounds boring let's go skating and ask Jayla with us." Javon: and Jaden?" "Let him play games with his friends." I walk over to Jaylas room but if I want to walk past by Jadens room. Jaden: What are you doing?" "I'm gonna ask Jayla if she wants to go skating." Jaden: and what about me?" "You can come if you want or you could just play video games with your friends and keep acting like I don't exist."

I was just pissed. I walk over to Jaylas room. "Hey Jayla you want to go skating?" Jayla: sure sounds fun!" "Javon is comming to but Jaden I don't know and I don't really care either." Jayla: somthing happend between you and Jaden?" "Yeah he asked me to come over and when I'm with him he keeps playing videogames." Jayla: Yeah he is adicted.

I walk back to javons room. Jaden: Baby what do you mean that I pretend like you don't exist." "Jaden, you ask me to come over and you keep playing videogames." Jaden: yeah with my friends babe." "Yeah then don't ask me to come over, now go play your video gamens." Jaden: Baby I wanna spend time with you to." "Yeah Jaden and we all know that the reason is becaus I'm gonna spend time with Javon and Jayla." Jaden: but baby-" I just walk back to Javons room.

Javon: I heard you and Jaden, I know he is playing games while he asked you to come but maybe you should go talk this out, because I think that he realizes that he did somethong wrong." "I know but now I want him to feel what I felt." Javon: Okay then do that but after that you should go talk." "Okay! let's go!" Jaden came with us but I didn't speak to him. 

I was skating with Jayla as a boy whistle us. Boy: Yo girls looking good, can I get your number shortie." (Your shorter then Jayla.) Jaden death stares the boy and the boy becommes really silent and walks further. Me and Jayla decided too go back home and when I want to walk past Jadens room he pulls me in and closes the door.

"Hey-" He shuts me up by kissing me. I push him away. "Whats wrong?" Jaden: Boys staring at your ass , face , whisteling at you, I don't like it."  "So your jealous?" Jaden: Maybe." "Okay but you know I dont likee it when you keep playing videogames." Jaden: I know and Iam sorry." "Just don't ask me to come over when you are not gonna spend time with me." Jaden: Okay, I will not do it again." I mixes up his hair. "I think you learned your lesson now."