Period

I had my rules today and my mom was going to drop me off at my boyfriend's house. I get out of the car and am let in by DJ. DJ:Hey Y/N." "Hey DJ." DJ: Jaden is upstairs with some friends." I walk upstairs and knock on the door Jaden opens the door. And smiles and gently pulls me in. Jaden: sorry boy but you have to leave I'm going to spend some time with my girl." he says while kissing my nose.

His friends walk out of the room and I plop down on his bed and then immediately reach for my stomach. Jaden: is anyone here in tummy pain?" "Shut up I have my period." Jaden: do you want me to rub your tummy?" I nod. Jaden comes to lie down next to me and gently rubs my belly. Jaden: you're cute." I smile and hide my face in my pillow. Jaden: Don't do that you're cute when you blush."

I just lie back down and Jaden puts his head on my chest. Jaden: do you know how beautiful and cute you are." I laugh "do you know how handsome you are?" Jaden: do you ever want children?" "Why do you ask?" Jaden: just?" "I want children later." Jaden: how much?" " 2 or 3, you?" Jaden: 100?" "Crazy I don't want to squeeze 100 kids out of my body." Jaden laughs. Jaden: No, I want 3."

"I would love to have twins." Jaden: why?" "You and Javon are twins and you are cute but you are cuter than javon."