Mine

So Daelo had a crush on me something Jaden couldn't stand. Me and Jaden were hugging on the couch when Daelo came and sat down on my lap. Jaden looked at him angrily and pushed Daelo away from me. "Jaden don't push him." Daelo: Yes, Jaden." Jaden: Daelo Fuck off I want to spend time with MY girlfriend." Daelo: Y/N is my girlfriend too." Jaden: No she's mine." He gets up and pushes Daelo into the kitchen.

Jaden: Go away Daelo now!" "Jaden stop yelling at him like that!" I walk to Daelo and pick him up. Jaden: Thanks Daelo you just ruined everything." And he angrily walks to his room and closes the door. "Sorry but I need to talk to Jaden." I walk towards his room and knock. Jaden: fuck off!" I open the door and I crawl into bed next to him. I put my arm around his waist. Jaden: go away." "Neh."

Jaden: I mean, go away!" "No!" Jaden: What's your fucking problem!" "I care about you, I just want to know what's with you." Jaden doesn't answer anymore. "Babe please answer." He just stays down. I pull his body so that he lies on his back. I crawl on top of him and lie down with my head on his neck. "I love you please answer." Jaden: I just don't like the fact that Daelo is always hanging around you."