Jealous

Me and Jaden were cuddling on the bed. Jayla sent me a message that I had to come along in the live. I pulled myself out of Jaden's grip Jaden was still asleep so I walked upstairs with Javon and Jayla Jayla: Hey Y/N!" "Hey Jay!" Javon: Hi Y/N!" "Hey Javon!" "Hey guys!" I say to the live. Jayla: where is Jaden?" "He's still asleep." I sit down in front of the camera and suddenly I get a playful push from Javon.

"Hey!" He laughs and I push him back. We get a playful fight and I try to push him away but then he starts tickling me. "Stop Javonnn!!" I exclaim with a laugh. Then the door flies open and Jaden is standing there he looks quite angry and then I realize that Javon is kind of between my legs. Jaden walks out of the room and closes the door behind him. "Shit!" I throw Javon off and walk out of the room behind Jaden.

"Jaden wait! we were just playing!" Jaden: He was between your legs Y/N that's not fucking play!" "Me and Javon were just playing." Jaden: Then Y/N you would like it if you walked into a room that I was between a girl's legs hm!" " Stop yelling at me!" Jaden: YOU CALL YOURSELF!" He walks towards his room and I follow . He just walks into his room and doesn't pay attention to the fact that I'm there.

"You just keep ignoring me or something?" Jaden: Go away Y/N!" "Stop yelling at me that you're sending me away because something happened that I hadn't thought of! it wasn't my intention! and now you accuse me of deceiving you! how stupid are you!" I kept shouting that I don't even realize I'm crying. Jaden quickly sits up and grabs me.

He tries to keep me quiet but I keep shouting. "I love you I would never do that! and you know it!" He pushes my head into his neck and pulls me onto his lap. Jaden: shh become quiet hit's okay. I love you okay it's all okay I was just jealous. " he whispers as he runs his fingers through my hair. Jaden: I love you." "I love you too" I say as I calm down.

This was a request do your request plssssssssssssssss

X J-