The edit

I hope you like it @sumcool-

I was editing a video of JADEN WALTON! I had the biggest crush on him. We live pretty close to each other. But I don't think he even knows I exist. I finished the edit and posted it on tiktok. I was tired and I went to sleep. The next morning I checked my video and someone had responded to it. the one and only JADEN WALTON OMG!!!!! I was so happy. Comment: Nice edit by the way you don't live close to me, I think I've seen you before." AAAHHH

Suddenly I got a follow request via instagram. It was from Jaden I accept him and look again at all his pictures. Suddenly I received a message from Jaden.

Jaden : hey it's me!          

                                                                              me: Omg hey!

Jaden: how are you?"        

                                                                             me: i'm good how are you?"

Jaden: I liked your edit by the way.

                                                                             me: Thank you so much!"

Jaden: you live close to me right?"

                                                                             me:Yeah how do you know?"

Jaden: I never forget beautiful faces." 

                                                                             me: Thank you your handsome to.

Jaden: Thank you but would you like to hangout smetimes?"

                                                                            me: sure when?"

Jaden: me and my brother are getting boba today send your adress.

                                                                            me: my adress is ..........

Jaden: see you!                                   

                                                                          me: Okay see you!

Omg I need a quick shower. I walk into my bathroom and start showering. When I'm done I put on a little make up and put my hair in a high pony tail. I still lie down on my bed while I scroll through tiktok and suddenly the bell rings. your mom: Y/N there's a guy here for you!" "Okay." I grab my things and walk down. your mom: since when do you have a boyfriend, why didn't you tell me." "Mom he's not my boyfriend."

I step outside and pull at the door. "Sorry." Jaden "No problem." I walk with him and his brother and I stay quiet. ??: Jaden, when are you going to introduce her." Jaden: Javon this is Y/N an Y/N this is Javon my annoying brother." Javon: Hey I'm not annoying!" I just walk along embarrassed because Jaden asked me along but doesn't say anything to me. Javon: how do you know each other?" "He had responded to an edit of mine."

Javon: cool!" I smile a little and walk on. Javon; Jaden talk to her, you invited her." Jaden hits Javon's arm and just stays silent. "Why don't you talk to me?" Jaden: I don't know what to say." "Oww Okay." I feel humiliated because he was so sweet in the chat and we barely talk now. I just went ahead and heard the brothers whispering behind me.

When we go to the boba shop, they order drinks. Jaden pays, something I don't like very much. And we sit down on a bench. Jaden: do you like it?" I nod "Thanks for the nice evening but I have to go home." Jaden: Our mother comes to pick us up by car so it's okay, I'll see you sometimes." I start walking away. I walk home and suddenly it starts raining "shit!"

I just keep walking. But it's starting to get so cold and my clothes were soaked. Suddenly a car stops past me and one of the rear windows opens. Jaden: do you need a ride?" "Yeah." Jaden opens the door and I get in next to him in the car. Jaden: Omg you're soaked!" "It's okay." Jaden: Mom bring her to our house she's completely wet she can't sit like that for long." Jessica: Okay honey."

5 months later me and Jaden have become very close to each other and often meet up. Today I visit his house again. Jaden lets me in and we quickly walk to his room and we start kissing. That's right we have a secret relationship....