How did you guys met

Me and my best friend are underway to go get boba. When we get out of the car and head towards the shop, I bump into someone and fall to the ground. ??: hey is it going?" I look up and immediately fall in love, love at first sight. The boy holds out his hand and I take it. He pulls me off the ground and then I fall forward against him with my lips on the corner of his mouth. I kissed him WTF Y/N .

We were both so shocked that we stood for 10 seconds. I try to pull away but the stupid me slips and I accidentally kiss him on the mouth. I immediately pull myself back. "OMG I'm so sorry." ??: It's okay, I'm Jaden by the way." "Thanks Jaden, I'm Y/N." I say blushing. I look at my best friend and she are standing there with a boy with a big smirk on their faces. 

Yes, since we kissed anyway, can I have your number?" "Uhm yes definitely it is........" Jaden: I'll send you beautiful girl." Before he walks away he presses another kiss on my mouth WTF do I now have a boyfriend. Y/B/F: OMG girl you've found yourself a boyfriend and kissed.""He's not my boyfriend." Y/B/F: girl do I look stupid if you were alone you were now making out"

"Don't tell anyone okay." Y/B/F: I've got you girl." Suddenly my phone goes off. Unknown number so Jaden.

Jaden- Jaden❤💗😩

Y/N-Beautiful girl🥴🥴🥴

Jaden❤💗😩: Hey wanna meet up at 5 pm

Beautiful girl🥴🥴🥴: sure where?

Jaden❤💗😩: boba shop again see you.

Beautiful girl🥴🥴🥴: Sure see you

Me and my best friend talk a bit until Jaden comes and then she leaves. Jaden: hey beautiful girl." He walks over to me and presses another kiss on my lips. "Jaden, why do you kiss me all the time?" Jaden: I like it, but if you don't like it I'll stop I just liked you so much that I think I'm in love with you." he says looking down I grab his hand and hook my fingers into his. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Jaden: are you sure you shouldn't feel bad though, because if it's too fast I'll wait-" I stop him by kissing first he's shocked but then he moves lips against mine softly. I put one of my hands on his chest and slide a little closer. He has one of his arms around my waist and the other he goes through my hair. "I think your answer is clear?" Jaden: hell yeah."