Ignore prank

"So today I'm going to do a prank at Jaden. I'm going to ignore him for 24 hours or try." I walk in his house because Javon just let me in. Javon and Jayla already know about the prank. Jayla: I think it's a good idea if he tries to kiss you that you ignore that too and turn it away. "Good idea Jayla." Javon: he's really going to be so angry." " Hopefully not too angry." I hear walking on the stairs that means Jaden is coming.

When he comes, he walks with me. Jaden: Hey baby. I just walked away from the staircase with Jayla. We're going to go to her room and we decided to go live. Jayla: Heyyy guys I ben here with Y/N!" "Heyy, how's that?" A lot of people watch Jayla live. One of the comments says "Where is Jaden?" Jayla: Jaden is in his room." We hear someone knocking on the door Jayla: just come in." Jaden opens the door and walks in. Jaden: Hey everyone."

Jaden: "hey babe." I'm just going to continue ignoring it. He grabs my chin and tries to kiss me but I pull away. Jaden: "why don't you kiss me babe." I have to admit it's hard to ignore him. "Baby talks to me." He gets up and lifts me up like a bride and walks out of Jayla's room and walks towards his. He puts me on his bed and just looks at me. Jaden: Babe are you mad at me?"

I just lay on his bed. he try to hold my hand but I pull my hand back. "Babe what's wrong?" I packed my phone and started posting pictures on Instagram. He began to feel irritated. He just crawled to me and buried his head in my neck. I'm trying to pull away, but he's just on light on me. "I love you." he said in my neck.

I try so hard to ignore him but he makes it so impossible. Jaden: Don't you love me?" I feel like I have to say something, but I still stay quiet. He sits up straight. Jaden: "you just don't love me." he seemed so sad. "I do love you." Jaden: "And now you're going to talk." I laugh a little "It was a prank babe I was going to ignore you for 24 hours." Jaden: Okay can I have a kiss now?"

"Yeah of course." I go forward and gently press my lips on his. He kisses back and puts his hand on my cheek and caresses gently with his thumb. My hands slide through his hair. His other arm slides around my waist. With the hands in his hair, I push him a little closer. After a while we stop. "Omg you should see your face when you thought I don't love you." Jaden:"Stop bullying