Baseball game

Today was Jadens' baseball game. We were sleeping peacefully when Jaden's alarm went off. I feel him move and turn off the alarm clock. He turns around in the bed and wraps his arms around me and starts to press all these little kisses on my face. " Jaden!" I shout with a laugh. Jaden: are you awake baby?" he asks sarcastically. I push him away from me and laugh even louder when he falls off the bed.

He gets up straight and lifts me out of bed. I put my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and also my head in his neck. He brings me down and puts me down on a chair. Jayla: What was going on up there?" " Jaden fell out of bed." I laugh. Jaden: Because you pushed me." "Then you shouldn't give a hundred kisses on my face." and I stick out my tongue. Daelo: You're weird."

We eat breakfast together and then go upstairs I take clothes from me and want to change clothes. "Jaden turn around!" Jaden: Okay okay." He turns around and I quickly change clothes and then leave the room. Jayla: I hate getting up early." "Me too and Jaden is always cuddly in the morning." Jayla: Haha that sucks." " it's fun but he sometimes drools on my face," I say with a laugh. Jayla: ew he's really dirty." "Nah I do love him as he is."

Jayla: Oh Y/N you're so in love every time you see my brother drool running out of your mouth." "Hey that's not true." The rest of the family comes down and we walk to the car and leave. "Are you nervous", I ask Jaden. He laughs and shakes no. We arrive and I see a friend of mine standing there. "Hey, I'm going to talk to a friend." I was talking to a friend of mine when I was looking at my clock just 5 minutes before the game.

I run as fast as I can to the benches and sit down next to Jesica. "Sorry I lost track of time." Jesica: It's okay Jaden was just a little upset because he didn't have a successful kiss." "I'm going to find him soon." I run towards the corridors in the block of the dressing room and see them walking outside. I run to them Jaden is already halfway on the field. I don't even care if I just run to him.

 I run over to him and he wraps his arms around me. I put my hands on his cheeks. Jaden: what are you doing here?" he asks softly. "Wishing you luck dumpass." I pull his face towards me and kiss him, he kisses back and smiles softly in the kiss. "Go get them tiger." He laughs and I run off the field. I run back to the benches and sit down again. Javon: what was that you and Jaden were literally making out." " We weren't making out.

The game starts and Jaden hits homerrun first and immediately. I clap my hands because I'm so proud of him. a while later, the game is done. We step towards the car and five minutes later Jaden gets into the car full of sweat. He sits down next to me and presses a kiss on my head. He takes my hand and his hand is naturally wet from sweating. "You did a good job," I tell him.