Stay of my hair

Me and Jaden were best friends. I had feelings for him but I don't think he had for me. Me and Jayla and Javon, Jaden walking in a park. Me and Jayla are besties and walk hand in hand. Jayla: I know you have a crush on Jaden but don't stare at him all the time," she says, whispering, laughing. "I'm sorry." I say in a bitchy tone. And then we both burst into laughter. Jayla: Wtf Y/N!" "Wtf Jayla!"

Javon: why are you laughing so hard?" " No reason." Jaden: come let's go home." I walk home with Jayla hand in hand. Jayla: Do something alone with Jaden and try to kiss him," she says whispering. "No way, I say with a laugh. Jaden : Hey do you want to watch a movie." Jayla: Yes Y/N would love to watch a movie with you but me and Javon we're going to live together." Jaden: Okay come Y/N." He grabs my hand and walks to his room.

He sits down on his bed and pulls me next to him. He turns on his TV. Jaden: what movie do you want to watch?" "You choose." He eventually sets up spiderman and lies down. I run my fingers through his hair and look up. and looks up. Jaden: stay off my hair," he whispers. "Sorry." He looks back at the film. I sit blushing on the bed of humiliation. I get up to go get water. Jaden grabs my hand. Jaden grabs my hand. Jade: where are you going?" "Just get water."

He lets my hand go and I walk down and try to grab a glass but I'm too short. Suddenly I feel a BODY pushed against mine. Jaden he grabs a glass and gives it to me. "Thanks." Jaden: no problem." He walks back up the stairs and I take water. I drink my glass empty and walk back upstairs. Jaden lies quietly on his bed and I sit down next to him. Jaden: Can you slide your fingers through my hair please."

I nod and he puts his head on my lap I calmly run my fingers through his hair and continue watching the movie. I nod and he puts his head on my lap I calmly run my fingers through his hair and continue watching the movie. I feel his eyes burning inside me. I just pretend I didn't realize it. Suddenly he comes up and kisses my lips. I pull away and jump out of bed. "Why would you do that?!"

He just looks surprised. Jaden: I don't know I just wanted it so badly I had no control over it." I sigh and sit down in front of him my back to him. He sits up and rubs my back. Jaden: I love you." he whispers softly and presses a kiss on my cheek. I turn around and look at him for a moment. Jaden: sorry-" I grab him by his t-shirt and kiss him. He pulls me closer to and kisses back.

Suddenly the door flies open. I push Jaden away. Jayla: What. Javon: the. Daelo: Fuck. Jayla: Finally!!"