1

Harry's Slave
Chapter 1
--

INFORMATION: I START THIS STORY TWO YEARS AFTER SHE GETS SENT TO SLAVERY. 

Scarlett's P.O.V

                           It was cold, or maybe It wasn't. Maybe it was Spring or Summer. I never really notice anymore since, I'm in here all day. My hands are freezing from the cold room that I was sitting in. Lonley and depressed, hoping for a better life, but never getting one. Hoping for a different destiny. Hoping to runaway, but always getting caught.

It was around five, maybe earlier or later. Never really know the time anymore. I was in my room, sitting on the bed waiting for Harry to call me down to yell at me. Or perhaps tell me I had to clean something or make him something. There was always something not right. A dirty dish, or a misplaced newspaper or remote. Always something, and It was always my fault. No matter what the scenario was. It was always my fault, and god forbid Harry do anything wrong.

Staying inside a house for a couple of years really changes you I guess. You forget about life, and you forget about all earth has to offer you. You forget what it feels like to wake up in the morning and go to school. You forget what it feels like to have a boyfriend, and fall in love. You forget what It feels like to call your friends and go to the mall. All that kind of stuff just vanishs into dust I think. Or maybe it's just me, maybe I just gave up too soon.

"Scarlett," Harry's rough voice roars from downstairs. I mumble off of my springy bed and hop down the stairs, luckily without tripping since I do have a bad history of doing that. 

Once I get to the bottom of the stairs, I see a girl. very skinny with light pale skin. Her brown hair passing her shoulders. Her legs trembling in a short light blue dress that the service gives you. Service is the place you stay at, or slaves stay at until someone gets you. She looks at me as Harry takes a strong grip on her arm. It seems as if her arm turned purple, then to blue because, of the strong grip he had on her.

"She's new, and her name is Lucy. I need you to tell her the rules around here." He states as he lets go of her and she almost falls straight to the ground within seconds of being released. I nodded my head, as she followed me back up the stairs and into our room now.

As we make our way upstairs, I can almost hear her fear if that makes any sense what's so ever. I could hear her cries and I could her hear scaredness rialed up inside of her. Once we get into our room, she closes the door behind her and she slowly sits on the other bed opposite of mine.

"So your name is Lucy?" I question. She nodds her head slowly, it looks like she's almost scared of me or something. Quite strange if I may add, but I don't dare say anything about it. I just go on, on what Harry told me to do. 

"I'm going to tell you the rules around this house I guess," I say, she again nods her head as she looks at her feet for a second, then back up at me. "First rule is that I suggest you don't back talk Harry or you know.. Fight with him, It's not really a smart idea, unless you want to be killed on the spot." 

"Yeah that sounds smart." She chuckles at she plays with her thumbs. I laugh, "Yeah not really a bright idea isn't it? Anyways another rule or whatever you would call it. Whenever you're not busy with something, just come to this room and wait until Harry calls you to do something..Oh and you might want to call Harry Sir just because, he's weird like that."